Embarassing moments with vns...

Deep Blue

I was talking with my friends on skype and I thought my mic was muted and I was almost at max volume on a h-scene and my friends were like DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING and I was like WTF MY MIC ISN'T MUTED.

Even today they still terrorize me at school about that time. D=

When i was reading yumiko's route in Grisaia,i reached an H-scene,and as from what you'd expect i was umm "engrossed"?

then suddenly,my nii-chan came into to the room,and since i jumped out of the chair when the door opened,i couldn't exactly close the VN...haha...ha.....

after 1 minute of silence,he sat beside me,so i just continued with the H-scene.

when it finished,he stood up and went out of the room without saying anything.

I can't relate to these stories, because I'm in possession of a lock and a key, which is suitable to close said lock until it is unlocked again. Rocket science, I know, but here we go.

That's nice for people who don't live in households with overbearing parents who either don't allow the doors to be locked or remove the locks altogether like mine do.

I refuse to play VNs in the bathroom, even if it is the only inside door in my house with a lock on it. I will never sink that low.

experienced my personal moment of shame during spring, last year. went to a job interview in a well known hotel in marsaille/france and diligent as i am, arrived there ~1 hour earlier. sooo whilest sitting bored in the hallway and waiting for my turn to come, i decided to prepare myself a bit mentally. thus i took out my netbook & continued playing "Sora No Mukou De Sakimasu You Ni", including scenes where 2 people do stuff and yeahh.......
needless to say, i got some malicious glances from my surroundings, needless to say as time passed by i got a pretty bad boner, needless to say the dude sitting next to me was not some average dude, no that one was the f&b manager on his break, needless to say i totally screwed up...

experienced my personal moment of shame during spring, last year. went to a job interview in a well known hotel in marsaille/france and diligent as i am, arrived there ~1 hour earlier. sooo whilest sitting bored in the hallway and waiting for my turn to come, i decided to prepare myself a bit mentally. thus i took out my netbook & continued playing "Sora No Mukou De Sakimasu You Ni", including scenes where 2 people do stuff and yeahh.......

needless to say, i got some malicious glances from my surroundings, needless to say as time passed by i got a pretty bad boner, needless to say the dude sitting next to me was not some average dude, no that one was the f&b manager on his break, needless to say i totally screwed up...

If it was a Carlton Hotel, it would have been a normal behaviour.

That's nice for people who don't live in households with overbearing parents who either don't allow the doors to be locked or remove the locks altogether like mine do.

I refuse to play VNs in the bathroom, even if it is the only inside door in my house with a lock on it. I will never sink that low.

It doesn't work if your mother freaks out if you lock any door in the house and tends to open said doors like Cosmo Kramer would.

Aye, that's bad. Can't you just ram a chair underneath the door handle? May the gods have mercy on your souls. 

jizz all over the keyboard? how cum?

He just cuntinuously went for it, I would guess.

Wow, these are really entertaining to read, but unfortunately I do not have that kind of experience to share. I only started reading Vns not too long ago, so nothing of that sort, and I always press control when something of this sort shows up, If I ever want to go see it, it is in the menu, so no point in reading that stuff, skip quickly so that I can read the rest of the story. 

So, like, I spent a lot of my time as a second year in highschool playing Sengoku Rance.

I never bothered with hiding it from my brothers, so they know there's sex in it.

My brother, 6 years old back then, was asking me why they were doing it.

I just replied, "The protagonist is a pervert."

So one day, when I was boarding the train, I got a message from my mom.

It said something of this context:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS RANCE YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO"

My sister rubbed her hands on and sat on my sperm stain on my bed thinking it was spilled water.

That's it.

I was reading Majikoi right beforehand.

So, like, I spent a lot of my time as a second year in highschool playing Sengoku Rance.

I never bothered with hiding it from my brothers, so they know there's sex in it.

My brother, 6 years old back then, was asking me why they were doing it.

I just replied, "The protagonist is a pervert."

So one day, when I was boarding the train, I got a message from my mom.

It said something of this context:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS RANCE YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO"

I was shocked. Holy shit. I didn't do anything that would give me away!

And so, time slowed down until I arrived home.

Of course, Mother was waiting for me. I tried to explain, but she was like 'lolnope there's sex'.

Apparently, the reason she discovered it was because my brother drew naked stick figures of Rance and Suzume before a generic sex scene, with Suzume's boobs apparently being two-dimensional. It also had the line, "Let's do erotic things!", so I was royally screwed.

She asked me to delete it, and I concurred.

...At least, not really.

To this day, I still have my copy of Sengoku Rance, and I will not delete it.

May others be blessed, not having brothers who draw erotic stick figures.

Solid gold

It soaks up. Even if you have a tablespoon of honey dyed the color of a rainbow, once you pour it on mattress over time it'll still look like stain from water.

hmm dont know havent tried it but you shouldev just sat on the stain just to make sure nothing is suspicions until it really drys up XD