X-Change 2 Alternative translation project and other Crowd related games

Hello, I am Kazameltis and I'm currently recruiting capable translators for the fan translation of X-change 2 Alternative.

For a long time Peach Princess has licensed the X-Change series. Many fans waited and hoped that Peach Princess would do the same with the 5th installment in the series. Unfortunately, they have decided not to go through with the project due to some issues with a few routes containing lolicon. As well as their contract with Crowd finally came to an end and wasn't renewed.

So, it has been 5 years and no news of Peach Princess ever starting or announcing a translation. It's time to take initiative and do the project ourselves.

We plan to only provide a patch and are not promoting piracy or condemning it.

xca2menu.png

Let me make something clear, anyone who wants to help out can still join even if the positions are filled wink.gif/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

We are currently looking for:

1.Translator(s)
If you don't like Nukige, no problem, you can skip those scenes
If anyone doesn't like H-scenes you are allowed to skip those parts and go further with the story

If anyone wishes to take on this task please PM or contact me at [email protected]
)
or go to our IRC channel #XCA2FuwaTeam on rizon.net

I am hoping for anyone out there to please answer my call on this important project. Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:

Vndb
Getchu
Official

Edited by kazameltis

I wouldn't mind if the translators use machine translations just as long as they know how to form a normal English sentence with it.

And hopefully any hackers out there please read this post and help this project out please. I'm just too excited to get started!

Please won't someone answer.

Thanks for joining. Now just need to find a hacker and we'll be set.

While you wait just post about anything to keep you company. I am always checking on this thread, unless I'm sleeping. If anyone out there has some thoughts on this game please post, but please don't start any flame wars or speak anything derogatory about this game or the project. We need full team morale to do this!

If anyone out there is a hacker please answer and support this project. Happy to have anyone to join this project

My fetish is cheering you on.

I haven't actually read any of them yet but I have 4 of them installed.

-Edit-

How would you rate the previous installments?

For the first 3 games I liked how they could make you do some hilarious stuff. But the rape bus only exist in the 3 games. I loved the 3 games, but Asuka doesn't seem very likeable. She's tsundere but not the kind I like. I just love how Kouji turned from a innocent virgin to a perverted deredere. And plenty more crack pot plots involved

It gets better in the 4th installment where the main character is half gender. The stories in it can go from dark and depressing to freaking hilarious. Even the fact his bully fell in love with him. Ha ha.

I would rate the installments 4.5/5 it's pretty great but the 5th has to be their best X-Change installment. Haa hopefully a hacker reading this will answer.

I'm encouraging everyone on this team to please post something to keep this thread alive. If I've learned anything in life is that if you want something to be done you gotta take initiative.

So any hackers out there please answer this project. I'm not giving up on this one, not one bit. I won't give in to despair, cause I will keep trying until I find someone.

Hi, I can recommend sharing more info about the release like what format are the scripts etc, you might at least get help with extracting the scripts yourself so you can start the TL and then when people see the TL is going good, you will find a hacker to put it back for some partial patch or full release easily.

I am noob at this and I don't even have these games downloaded so I can't help but maybe if you at least share the package information REtrans or someone experienced can advise a software for extraction.

ps: I might try the game if you finish it, not something I'm into (I sense a lack of Lolicon there :( ) but who knows I might like it since it seems like interesting yuri xD

Well can you do that Steve because I have no idea how to do that. Can you do it?

I don't know what script its using so I have no clue on what to do other than just translate.

I mean how do you extract the script? I mean they are numbered right? I saw progress on other games and they are numbered. If you mean agth it might be messy. So tell me how to do that.

Edited by kazameltis

If any of my team is reading this. I want you guys to post my ad on any forums that might be interested. Any chat room or website to recruit. I have been searching around the net and I have some names of hackers, but not sure where they are. Please try to find at least one of them

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AimVGX04_aRydDZock4yZWdiVzJKSXZGM2NHcy1zcFE#gid=0

tools

http://vn.i-forge.net/tools/

Please as I said before please post anything. Even if only you have the tiniest progress report that would be fine. Just a small clue. would be of great help. I would feel much better if you guys would post your reports here. As I said I am always checking this thread. I just feel much happier knowing I'm not alone looking for hackers. I am truly grateful to have you as my team.

Well, I wouldn't mind participating on this project in some capacity. Probably should wait and see if any other potential hackers express any interest here. For now, I'll stick around and see where things go.

Welcome to the project binaryfail! Even if its a little help, it is very much appreciated! :)

alden_0023 I'm now starting the translation of the prologue and I think I'll be done in a week. So when I'm done I'll send them to you for proof reading.

Okay.. But I don't think I can do any work from April 1 to 5.. Those are the schedule for my finals exam (I really need to pass ^^)

Would that be okay if I start after that?

OK sure, just tell me when you're done and I'll send them to you. And don't worry it's an open community so no one judges or discriminates. It's always important to put your real life as top priority.

Besides I also want to see if our hacker can make a trial patch just to have our project officially available. And to of course gather more support I will be going around this websites looking for volunteers