I to love Visual Novels

Zalor

Greetings all! The first thing I would like to say is that this seems like an absolutely brilliant site. I'm not sure how long its been around, (I'm assuming its relatively new since I just discovered it) but its a shame I haven't encountered it sooner. Anyway onto the actual introduction. I first found out about Visual novels, when I learned an anime I really liked called Kanon 2006 was based on one. Kanon also was the first professionally made Visual novel that I played. However, the first VN I played was a lovely freeware one called Memo. Memo along with Katawa shoujo seem to be among the 1% of freeware VN's that are actually good. The last VN I played was G-senjou no maou, and my all time favorite VN is Swan Song.

Hello :)/>/> , nice to meet you, i also like kanon 2006 anime and the visual novel, also try the other VN's of key like little busters and clannad.

enjoy your stay, hope we get along :)/>/>

Nice to meet you as well. :) Anyway, I played Kyou's route in Clannad and really enjoyed that, but I haven't played other routes besides hers yet. As for Little Buster I really tried to get into it, but I ultimately got bored with it and dropped it, no offense if your a little busters fan. What I really want to play by Key is Air, but the translation is only like 28% complete.

Hey welcome to Fuwanovel.

Kanon, is definetely one of my favorites. It was the first VN that I played and ive been hooked ever since.

Have you played Rewrite, Clannad or Little Busters?? Anyway if you have anyquestions let us know and welcome again!!

Welcome to the forums!

If you liked Kanon 2006 then you should also check out some of Key's other stuff. Though tbh the only Key VN I've ever played was Planetarian /)_(\ But all the other members can tell you that Key definitely makes good VNs.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions! :)

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I'd also recommend playing Hoshizora no Memoria, this is a must play in the VNs world.

btw, Is recommending vn to new comer a trend here ? ~lol

Yeah, I think so, it's nice to recommend Vns you've enjoyed to other people ^^

hey welcome

i haven't played swan song, how is that?

F*cking brilliant is all I can say about with out rambling on about its greatness for over 10 pages. If your willing to give it a try I recommend watching this video to see if it interests you. They start taking about Swan Song starting at 27:45, so just skip to that part.

Oh oh me too. Da Capo I and II are really good.

Played Da Capo II and really enjoyed it. Just recently I've been considering to start playing Da Capo I so I''ll probably start playing it soon.