Notification when your post is hidden/deleted

It is considered standard practice for there to be a post in the topic or a PM sent in relation to a post being removed.

If you would like to PM me the post/topic in which you believe something has been removed and you haven't been informed, I will look into it.

• 3 weeks later...

It is considered standard practice for there to be a post in the topic or a PM sent in relation to a post being removed.

If you would like to PM me the post/topic in which you believe something has been removed and you haven't been informed, I will look into it.

Hi I just recently had a post of mine hidden/deleted and while I can pretty much guess why, I would've liked to be notified since it is considered 'standard practice' & also gives me a clear idea of what's okay and not okay to say on the forums since I have a reason for the removal instead of just wondering what I did wrong and wondering what else I could've done to better myself in wonderful little community