Astral Air no Shiroki Towa Translation Project

Chuee

Rinne doesn't actually find out that Corona's a robot until the end of the scene, where she uses her Rune on her. So, I think its more of a joke only intended for the reader. 

We're not planning on doing a partial patch, unless you can convince Chuee otherwise. 

I thought it was when she shook hands with her ?

I don't really like putting out something incomplete only for people to end up waiting around a year to play the whole thing. Also none of the hacking stuff is done yet. If you can convince me to then maybe we'll see nihihi

The world can be a pretty good beta tester. After all it's not as if you are not allowed to edit the common route in the finial patch.

Also..

Pwease?  :kosame:  :kosame:  :kosame:

• 1 month later...

It's not that difficult, then factor in working on it roughly 1.5 hours every day, etc. Though don't really expect a finished release for another 8 or so months, I still need to run over everything once I'm finished playing through to polish up things and do QC. 

\(^o^)/

It's not that difficult, then factor in working on it roughly 1.5 hours every day, etc. Though don't really expect a finished release for another 8 or so months, I still need to run over everything once I'm finished playing through to polish up things and do QC. 

\(^o^)/

\(^o^)/

• 1 month later...

I was like. " Hey I can understand like 80% of what they're saying! Yay! - Commence random Kanji spam - Wut Wut Wut ??? I cantz readz the moon runez"

Frustrating thing is I'm still learning and was getting happy I could read the VN relatively easily till that point haha

• 2 months later...

What's your fav girl SupremeTentacle? 

I know he hates Corona and Ichika. Ichika's route was apparently written "like a 5th grader's 1st essay" or something so he has a grudge against her and the person who wrote her route (her route wasn't written by the main writer). I think he likes Ochiba and Mizunose. 

CTK7VE7UEAAqgBu.png:large

Whoa, is that true? https://vndb.org/r27855

I hope it is because I'm the one who made that note. The backgrounds and CGs are that resolution and are downscaled, at least. You can't really tell because the screenshots on VNDB are terrible and need to be replaced, but the art looks amazingly crisp when using the right settings on almost any resolution. 

Edited by Decay