Astral Air no Shiroki Towa Translation Project

Chuee

Thanks!

But I think there is a small mistake in the readme.txt. You should first update the game to 1.1 and then copy the Snow.hcb from the prologue patch. Otherwise, the Snow.hcb will be replaced with one from 1.1 update and the game will still be in japanese. So basically, in the readme.txt steps 2 and 3 should be switched.

96a34154ac.jpg

And I'm getting this error at the end of Hinata's first line.

Thanks!

But I think there is a small mistake in the readme.txt. You should first update the game to 1.1 and then copy the Snow.hcb from the prologue patch. Otherwise, the Snow.hcb will be replaced with one from 1.1 update and the game will still be in japanese. So basically, in the readme.txt steps 2 and 3 should be switched.

96a34154ac.jpg

And I'm getting this error at the end of Hinata's first line.

That is the same crash I get, with and without English patch. I have tried a couple different downloads from Nyaa and no luck.

Thanks!

Yeah, TL should be fairly accurate now as well

Something changed on this side ? I was scared at first, when I saw the machine translation user problem. Unfortunately, my japanese isn't fluent/good enough to check this myself.

Still, as said above, this patch is way better than the previous one (my eyes don't even bleed anymore), so if there's no mistranlations, it's really a good work.

Keep it up !

• 4 weeks later...

Small Update (not really)

I'm having everything retranslated. Which means I have no translator. So any translation help is appreciated even if you don't want to do the entire game (provided you can translate accurately and into sentences that don't make my brain bleed). いじょうです。

Something changed on this side ? I was scared at first, when I saw the machine translation user problem. Unfortunately, my japanese isn't fluent/good enough to check this myself.

Still, as said above, this patch is way better than the previous one (my eyes don't even bleed anymore), so if there's no mistranlations, it's really a good work.

Keep it up !

There are plenty of misTLs that the editing (not surprisingly) didn't seem to fix, like we tried to warn you before

Well yeah, I obviously knew there were significant problems with it. In the first place I only made this to draw attention since it's only the trial segment. I pretty much know where most of the mistranslations are anyways and I already had someone point out some of them to me on /jp/.

hope you´ll get the help you need & choose to continue the path of completing this project, cause its a very nice game, which i´m sure of many fans would like to read, once the translation is completed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Our lord and savior SupremeTentacle has arrived!

Bit of a random Qn. Why is Corona called Corosuke? Was reading it and I think I'm probably missing a pun somewhere. 

All the best for your project.

2 FAVORITE VNs being TLed at once... Goodbye RL

Our lord and savior SupremeTentacle has arrived!

Bit of a random Qn. Why is Corona called Corosuke? Was reading it and I think I'm probably missing a pun somewhere. 

All the best for your project.

2 FAVORITE VNs being TLed at once... Goodbye RL

Corosuke is a reference to an old manga, Kiteretsu Daihyakka. In that manga, one of the protagonists is a human-shaped robot by the name of Korosuke. Like Corona, he "has a heart of gold."

Well since no one posted the update from the 20th... 

Common Route done

As the title says the common route is done. Ochiba’s route comes next (the longest section of the game). Not much besides that except a few updates regarding positions.

•  
  • No longer looking for any image/video editors.
  •  
  • Instead I’ll need a hacker in order to put edited files into the game and do other stuff. However, Favorite uses a specific game engine for all of their games so if you want to apply make sure you know that you can hack and work with their engine first.

Corosuke is a reference to an old manga, Kiteretsu Daihyakka. In that manga, one of the protagonists is a human-shaped robot by the name of Korosuke. Like Corona, he "has a heart of gold."

Ah.. I thought I was missing some sort of Kanji pun. Guess that wasn't it. I suppose Rinne was hinting she already knew.

Well since no one posted the update from the 20th... 

O_O 

PROGRESS! 

Thanks for the hard work thus far! I'm amazed common route was finished so fast.

Are you going to be releasing common partial?

I don't really like putting out something incomplete only for people to end up waiting around a year to play the whole thing. Also none of the hacking stuff is done yet. If you can convince me to then maybe we'll see nihihi