Eden* There Were Only 2 Release

Vargas

Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet

242v5vs.jpg

Description:

The story takes place in the far future. A huge mass of energy called "Planet of Destruction" suddenly appears near Mars. The planet affects the Earth and causes unusual weather and diastrophism. Triggered by them, numerous wars and terrorist attacks occur and the world critically gets damaged. But it's not actually a sign of destruction yet. Only one hundred years left. The human beings plan to get out of the Earth to avoid extinction. There are two plans. One of them is to form the World Integrated Government. The second one is called "Felix Plan". Humans now need to invent a new technology to live in the outer space, but they have only one hundred years. Therefore, they first invent a new kind of creature called Felix by manipulating genes. Ninty-nine years later.... There is a Felix girl who works as a main member of the Escape from Earth Plan. She, who devotes her whole life to this plan, now completes her all works and decides to stay on the Earth for the rest of her life. One day, a boy is sent to her place. His mission is to protect the girl. The story starts when they meet...

Ahh man just finished eden* PLUS+MOSAIC vn from Mangagamer, such a beautiful love story. Around 20-30 hours vn and has a very sad story in there as well but I wont spoil anything and is a must buy and play through one. So glad there are side stories after u finish the vn and can play through the other famale's playing as the main male character. Got the vn for sale since it came out yesterday for 14$ and was such a bargain since I did play through alot of Minori titles such as the Ef series. In my opinion I go for romance vn's above the h scenes but this one really got me. Decided to get the adult version since I saw alot of others doing the same thing for this wonderful story with the exception of being able to have relationships with the female characters. If anyone else got this one let me know what your thoughts are on the story and if you got the all ages version or the 18+ one.

But, 20-30 hours? Is there a reason that's 10x more than VNDB's estimate? I wouldn't imagine +Mosaic adds that much...

Afaik +Mosaic is not adding all that much, and the game is 9k lines/0.43 mb of text, that should be 5-10ish hours of read for the average reader.

I planned to play it as soon as I got it but my mood for that kind of game dissipated. Will play later :3

eden* took around 12 hours for me, because of a bit difficult (literature) translation (I'm not English speaker) at the beginning. But in the middle of the story

after their escape

it was getting more interesting, so I ended it quickly.

The story is great, but very sad and lovely, and after I finished eden*, I was just sitting with wet eyes.

For those who like the drama genre, this vn will be a precious finding.