[DMMd] Silent Oath RPG stuck

zoprano

I'm sorry if the problem is getting old. I've found a couple of people who had exactly the same problem as me. I don't have a problem both installing and starting the game until the RPG Silent Oath scene. Aoba asked Ren to open the downloaded game and the princess is supposed to come up asking for help, but the game just don't continue. The blue window was blank. 

I tried to resolve the game myself many times but the old post I found really didn't help. So I don't have any choice now. 

What I've already done:

- change local to Japan / seeding torrent > aren't the problems cause I could start the game

- some say it's a bug which will disappear after start a new game and auto run the dialogue till the scene. > I've done that many times but still didn't work

- re-download / re-force checking the torrent (I've seen a post which the problem was fixed by this but the file seems ok)

- I even check the DX. The file's name of the scene ( the princess appears asking for help) is mvdot014.ngs. I changed .ngs to .mpeg and the video could be played just fine.

Please help me. I really want to play the game but if you have no idea what just happened to the game so it's fine. I think I have to accept the reality hahaha. By the way, thank you in advance for any attempt of helping and sorry if the problem is kinda of old.