Hello :D

kirin777

Hi everyone, kirin777 here or just call me kirin.

Well....a newbie here in fuwanovel forums, though I've also been playing visual novels before and downloaded some in the fuwanovel website, my favorites are little busters, fate stay night and da capo series(the orginal DC and DC II)--waiting for DC III to be translated ^_^ . My favorite types of VN as much as possible are the ones that involves gameplay or a good storyline with multiple routes.

other hobbies---besides VN well, watching anime, reading mangas and playing video games(rpgs or adventure most of the time). I guess thats all :)

hope we get along..

hi welcome~

hope i dont keep u waiting too long, D.C.III is a pretty long game it's 64000 lines and im only 20300 lines done, and itll get longer too when D.C.III R comes out.

hi welcome~

hope i dont keep u waiting too long, D.C.III is a pretty long game it's 64000 lines and im only 20300 lines done, and itll get longer too when D.C.III R comes out.

no problem :) dont worry, i still have other vn's/game to play anyway and currently watching dc III anime :D

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

If you like Little Busters, you should try Clannad, if you haven't played it yet.

I recently finished FSN and it was awesome, so I'm thinking about playing Tsukihime soon, I think they are kinda similar.

Anyway, have fun around here

Welcome ~

I also like DC too (I have played DC 1, 2 and kotori love exp ) . DC 1 is especially my favorite ( both VN and anime version ).

Anyway ~ I hope you have a great time here :)/>

I never play DC kotori love yet, yeah dc 1 anime is also my favorite in the whole anime series so far, though in visual novel i like DC ii more, maybe because of nanaka and otome ^_^

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

If you like Little Busters, you should try Clannad, if you haven't played it yet.

I recently finished FSN and it was awesome, so I'm thinking about playing Tsukihime soon, I think they are kinda similar.

Anyway, have fun around here

maybe ill try clannad later :) , though i already see the anime but of course, for the other routes and vn is much detailed i guess...i think all key's visual novels are great though i only play little busters and kanon so far.... yeah ive heard that tsukihime VN is greater >>>>>>>>>>>>>than the anime adaptation(though i never played it yet) :)

Hi everyone, kirin777 here or just call me kirin.

My favorite types of VN as much as possible are the ones that involves gameplay or a good storyline with multiple routes.

other hobbies---besides VN well, watching anime, reading mangas and playing video games(rpgs or adventure most of the time). I guess thats all :)/>

hope we get along..

Welcome! ^^

And I have to say, we have a lot in common in terms of favorite types of VN..

Try G Senjou no maou.. Really good storyline..

Anyway, I hope we can get along.. Enjoy your stay here ^^