[SOLVED] Rewrite Accidental Restart and Gallery Dissapearing Error

TehRealOne

Ok, I'm fairly new to this forum so I hope I have done formatted this request properly. 

Firstly, I shifted my save data files from my documents to the rewrite folder and basically lost all of game data I think. However, I still have all my saved data and can load into any of them. 

Is this caused by me shifting my saved data from when it was originally placed? Or is there some other cause? I don't really mind redoing Rewrite, after all it is one of my favourite VNs, However this is where the 2nd problem comes into play.

Secondly, It appears that I have lost my gallery option in the Rewrite Title Screen. To be sure that some error has happened and not that the Gallery hasn't activated because I restarted the game, I decided to play roughly 5 minutes into the game. After saving my progress and coming back to the title screen I found absolutely no change at all.

To me the 2nd request is of more importance than the first because I can't fully enjoy redoing the VN if I can't access the gallery.

Thank You

Glitch of Moving save data restarting the game.

http://imgur.com/O5OmYqD,EAaiTRo#1

Glitch of Having no gallery at all

http://imgur.com/O5OmYqD,EAaiTRo#0

I think the gallery only comes up after you complete your first route and not after 5 minutes of gameplay. At least that is what it is like for most Key games. With the save data I am curious to know if anything changes if you move the folder back to where it was before.

For the gallery thing I would recommend skipping through and entire route with ctrl and see if the option comes back. 

yeah i have found that rewrite loads its save data from the documents folder and moving it restarts the game in a sense as it can't find the data. you can indeed move it back and you should get the gallery back.

This is all stuff I have found out by tampering with the save data a while back.

I think the gallery only comes up after you complete your first route and not after 5 minutes of gameplay. At least that is what it is like for most Key games. With the save data I am curious to know if anything changes if you move the folder back to where it was before.

For the gallery thing I would recommend skipping through and entire route with ctrl and see if the option comes back.