Persona

p4izanagi

I'm heading back to Persona 4 after a long hiatus and starting over. Will try and resist the urge to look up how to beat it. Surprisingly enjoyable, although slightly annoying that the time jumps are unpredictable. Apart from that, awesome game. Hoping for the True Ending, although unlikely on first playthrough. But I will try my best to seek the Truth in the fog of unpredictability that is the game.

So i'm playing P3 and i'm going up training in the 4th block of tartarus, i gain like 5 levels for mitsuru koro and aigis and the protag and all of a sudden i go into battle and get blasted by 3 fucking Magidynes and die. I lost those 5 levels man i'm so pissed, 

And that's why it's the best game ever!

• 8 months later...

1. Yukari Takeba

2. Aigis

3. Fuuka Yamagishi

4. Maya Amano

5. Rise Kujikawa

All further best persona girl discussion is prohibited, I have spoken.

That's funny, I always thought the number 1 came first when it came to rankings, but that clearly can't be the case since Chie is the best girl. 

That's funny, I always thought the number 1 came first when it came to rankings, but that clearly can't be the case since Chie is the best girl. 

I will fight you sir Yukari is clearly, the best girl.

But on the topic of p5. I hate seeing the Persona 5 due date. Then remembering: It's a Japanese due date, not an english due date. Feels bad, knowing I wont have p5 until early or mid 2016

i...i take Rise and Yukiko.

Those two r just perfect, from p3 i`ll pick Aigis,i`m not that fond of Yukari(dont hate her though) it just Aigis really makin my gear movin.

and any1 playin persona 4 ultimax?

I was going to buy Ultimax but I didn't have the money at the time. Hopefully I'll be getting it soon though.

Been playing Persona 4 Arena though, trying to plow through the character stories I've missed and getting used to the controls again before I get Ultimax.

I don't think I'll ever touch Persona 4 Arena ever again after I get Ultimax.

I was going to buy Ultimax but I didn't have the money at the time. Hopefully I'll be getting it soon though.

Been playing Persona 4 Arena though, trying to plow through the character stories I've missed and getting used to the controls again before I get Ultimax.

I don't think I'll ever touch Persona 4 Arena ever again after I get Ultimax.

u hurt my eyes....u know i`m and Asian and have small eyes...jks.

anyway yeah i trade my p4 arena with p4u.

what i dont like about p4u is they do have doube dub but sadly japanese dub is for battle voices onlym all the stories are in english. 

Lucky all the p4 english vs are awesome, so i really dont mind.

P.S i miss u Ika~~~ lets chat in skype one in a while.

I can't think of a better revival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OThgYAgng18&feature=youtu.be

($20 says solidbatman favorites this)

Pretty sure this is the greatest thing ever.

u hurt my eyes....u know i`m and Asian and have small eyes...jks.

anyway yeah i trade my p4 arena with p4u.

what i dont like about p4u is they do have doube dub but sadly japanese dub is for battle voices onlym all the stories are in english. 

Lucky all the p4 english vs are awesome, so i really dont mind.

P.S i miss u Ika~~~ lets chat in skype one in a while.

Awe that sucks. Especially since you could change the audio to the Japanese dub in p4a and it would actually change in the story sequences. 

You need to re-add me to the skype chat. :c

I will fight you sir Yukari is clearly, the best girl.

526284_36e50a917897fb01d113d9172b998a8b_

In my opinion, Yukari is the worst girl of them all.  I used her in battle because she was great but every time she was in a cut-scene I would get annoyed with her, mainly because she seemed so superficial and petty.  

For me:

P4: Rise>Marie>Naoto>Sayoko>Yukiko=Chie>Yumi>Ai>Margaret>Ayane

P3: Elizabeth>Aigis>Fuuka>Yuko>Mitsuru>Chihiro>Yukari

It's a real close tie between Elizabeth and Rise but if I have to choose, it's probably Elizabeth. 

i...i take Rise and Yukiko.

Those two r just perfect, from p3 i`ll pick Aigis,i`m not that fond of Yukari(dont hate her though) it just Aigis really makin my gear movin.

and any1 playin persona 4 ultimax?

I beat it a couple weeks ago.  I was quite fond of where the story went.  

526284_36e50a917897fb01d113d9172b998a8b_

In my opinion, Yukari is the worst girl of them all.  I used her in battle because she was great but every time she was in a cut-scene I would get annoyed with her, mainly because she seemed so superficial and petty.  

I will fite you and nohman. And you two will die to your deaths.

I liked Yukari because she got out of that pettiness as time went on. More specifically showing her growth at the end of The Answer, dunno if you played The Answer in p3f

And in all truthfullness, Yukari is at a close tie with Aigis. And I completely forgot about Elizabeth. I guess I hold all 3 of them In high esteem. Let me remake my list

1. Yukari

2. Aigis

3. Elizabeth

4. Fuuka

5. Heart tits

For those on the fence of buying Ultimax, wait. Wait until I goes down to $30 or so. Unless you just love love love fighting games, it is not worth it. Within an hour, I was already fed up with the Persona 4 cast (which you have to start the game as) and couldn't take anymore one dimensional characters. What makes them tolerable in the main games is you see them grow. Now so in these spin offs. The characters are all static and "The power of bonds will always save the day!" gets really old, really fast. Fuck your friendship Yosuke, leave me alone.