Persona

p4izanagi

Im on my 4th playthrough on Persona 3 for the PSP. Its so epic. I cant stop playing because im a perfectionist i want everything 100% complete

(Thanks Tay)

Oh and Persona 4 the Anime is awesome. Persona ~Trinity Soul~ while completely different is equally awesome. Id recommend them to all Persona fans. 100%

If anyone needs download links PM me.

It is a joke that persona 5 isn't already here.

i bet there is a loooooooong behind-the-scenes story as to why this is. And hopefully we will get it someday (i reckon it's those bastards at Sony)

Sadly I'm in no mood this season for watching animes. I dedicate myself to VNs this season.

when you are in the modd definently watch it :D

Im on my 4th playthrough on Persona 3 for the PSP. Its so epic. I cant stop playing because im a perfectionist i want everything 100% complete

(Thanks Tay)

Oh and Persona 4 the Anime is awesome. Persona ~Trinity Soul~ while completely different is equally awesome. Id recommend them to all Persona fans. 100%

If anyone needs download links PM me.

good luck to complete it man, i aleardy complete the persona compendium myself 100% :lol:

It is a joke that persona 5 isn't already here.

i bet there is a loooooooong behind-the-scenes story as to why this is. And hopefully we will get it someday (i reckon it's those bastards at Sony)

yeah,

maybe there is story like, they want to release persona 5 to ps3, but sony announce the PS4 (Orbis) so ATLUS is confused either release it on ps3 or ps4 :huh: .

maybe there is story like, they want to release persona 5 to ps3, but sony announce the PS4 (Orbis) so ATLUS is confused either release it on ps3 or ps4 huh.gif .

I've been dreaming of an HD Persona for a long time. Either way would be great, but I'd expect a simultaneous release for both PS3/PS4 if it comes out within a year of the PS4's release (during which time PS3 still gets major 2nd/3rd party support)

I've been dreaming of an HD Persona for a long time. Either way would be great, but I'd expect a simultaneous release for both PS3/PS4 if it comes out within a year of the PS4's release (during which time PS3 still gets major 2nd/3rd party support)

Seeing how Persona 4 came out in 2008 (if memory serves), I wouldn't be at all surprised if Atlus releases after the PS4 is out. As for the platforms, it will no doubt be on PS3 and Xbox360, and it wouldn't be crazy to see a digital release to make it playable on the PS4/Xbox720 (assuming both are not backwards compatible).

As for the series, I freaking love it. It's my second favorite RPG series (only trailing Xenosaga for me). Persona 3 has a far better story than Persona 4, but game play in 4 trumps 3. Persona and Persona 2 are freaking hard and the battles are tedious. I think it's taken me 4 months to get 13 hours into Persona 2: IS just because of how tedious it gets. That being said, the story in 2 is much, much better than 3 or 4.

Yay, Persona! I'm a huge fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series, to the point that it's probably one of my favorites... and of course, Persona is no exception. I started with Eternal Punishment, then went on to FES and 4. Haven't played Innocent Sin for some reason, though I really want to play the PSP remakes (as well as P3P and Golden).

Also really looking forward to 5, and I'm hoping for some more news on it this year...

By the way, I'm pretty sure that Imagining Project is a fan-made thing.

• 1 year later...

That feeling when you gain over 10 levels at once. God, how I love training on monad (and getting the exp card rank 10 xD)

s3O8bJy.png

W... wha...

YOU CAN PLAY P3P ON PPSSPP?

All this time I was like "I'm sure they said it has a few bugs", then didn't check for a while, now I see and it's playable? D:, GOTTA SET UP SOMETHING GUYS, BRB IN ABOUT 20 WEEKS.

W... wha...

YOU CAN PLAY P3P ON PPSSPP?

All this time I was like "I'm sure they said it has a few bugs", then didn't check for a while, now I see and it's playable? D:, GOTTA SET UP SOMETHING GUYS, BRB IN ABOUT 20 WEEKS.

Yeah, you can play it on ppsspp just fine now. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have P3 for PSP, P4 Golden for VIta, Persona(first) for PSP, as well as Innocent Sin, the first part of the second, for PSP. I have the latter part of the second, Eternal Punishment, for Vita. I have Innocent Sin, Persona(First), P3 Fes, and P4 for playstation.

You may respond in awe.

I have yet to play Persona 1/2, but P3 Fes and Persona 4 are some of my favorite games of all time. I have 2 playthroughs on every copy of the game I have... Holy crap, I just realized that means I have 2 for P3:FES, 2 for Persona 4, 2 for P3P, and 2 for Persona 4: Golden. I don't even wanna think about how many hours that is. Anybody here into Persona 4 Arena? I'd be nice to have more opponents to choose from.