Persona

p4izanagi

@MugiI was reading some of the reviews that are already popping up for Persona 5, and it seems to be getting a realist and fair (from what I can imagine) score, dancing around the 9/10. Gotta say I value this 9/10 quite higher than Zelda's 10/10, for example.

And found out why would Catherine be so Persona-like. I mean, it was made by the same director, designer and composer, lel. I certainly didn't know that.

Yeah these reviews seem much more realistic. Really nice to see all the positive reception, haven't seen a single review drop below an 8, and even those 8's still praise it for the greater part of the review. 5 more days boys, 5 more days.

55 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Heard they didn't fix the weird pronunciation of names in the dub 0/10 worst persona EVERZ!!!!!!

One of the English VA's said those were the pronounciations Atlus Japan told them to use, so I don't know.

Also seems like I just have to wait 5 more days instead of 6. Pretty sure my Gamestop is doing a 9PM launch the day before.

Also just realizing I have gotten to hyped to keep track of how many days are actually left and messed up an earlier post, rip

Edited by Mugi

2 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Well that's dumb, lol. Some people just don't understand what a review supposedly is =X

Well after going through the dogshit that was the comments section (the reviewer gave the lowest score of the game so far), it probably didn't influence the score itself. 

Had to turn off my notifications on youtube, I was getting waaayyyy to emotionally involved in some battles between Persona fans and normies who are upset that it is getting high scores. I may have said some thing that I'm not proud of, but in my defense they called the setting of the games essentially the same as Twilight and the Hunger Games. One even stated that the game series sounded interesting, but he hated the high school setting and wished there was a Persona in space...... fucking kill me now.

Edited by Soulless Watcher

5 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Well after going through the dogshit that was the comments section (the reviewer gave the lowest score of the game so far), it probably didn't influence the score itself. 

Had to turn off my notifications on youtube, I was getting waaayyyy to emotionally involved in some battles between Persona fans and normies who are upset that it is getting high scores. I may have said some thing that I'm not proud of, but in my defense they called the setting of the games essentially the same as Twilight and the Hunger Games. One even stated that the game series sounded interesting, but he hated the high school setting and wished there was a Persona in space...... fucking kill me now.

Tell him to go play Andromeda or smth lol.

Also, I do find it very funny the people who wield the "Persona and the like games are too Japanese-y for their own good", confusing depictions of human relationships and society with anime pandering to weebs.

8 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Tell him to go play Andromeda or smth lol.

Also, I do find it very funny the people who wield the "Persona and the like games are too Japanese-y for their own good", confusing depictions of human relationships and society with anime pandering to weebs.

It looks like anime, therefore it's for weeb.

-A random dude who's watching Ghost in the shell, a very profound american movie with naked Scarlett Johansson, now that's what i call realistic depiction of humans, unlike those weeb shit, good thing movies like Ghost in the shell exists. 

6 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

It looks like anime, therefore it's for weeb.

-A random dude who's watching Ghost in the shell, a very profound american movie with naked Scarlett Johansson, now that's what i call realistic depiction of humans, unlike those weeb shit, good thing movies like Ghost in the shell exists. 

Why watch The Last Airbender when we can whitewash the protagonists and make it live-action, while subverting its themes and important elements!

3 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Why watch The Last Airbender when we can whitewash the protagonists and make it live-action, while subverting its themes and important elements!

Shayamalan magic my freind, Shayamalan Magic.

"Anime are cool"

-Samuel L Jackson.

"NepNep is best girl"

-Snoop Dogg.

4 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Shayamalan magic my freind, Shayamalan Magic.

"Anime are cool"

-Samuel L Jackson.

"NepNep is best girl"

-Snoop Dogg.

Samuel on an "interview":

- Do you like anime?

- Samuel: Yes I do. Hentai too.

Yes, he did say that.