Persona

p4izanagi

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2015 at 8:05 PM, Funyarinpa said:

I don't have a PS3/4, can't ever have one (no money or justification) but man DAMN Persona 5 looks legenfuckingdary. Love the trailer.

P4G is my GOTY. My favorite cast in any game ever. Currently clocked 45-50 hours.

Y'all motherfuckers were so fucking right, this series is amazing!

Buying Persona 3 Portable soon (as soon as I have the money so like 3 weeks)

Ippon Datara and Black Frost are my favorite personas so far

Rise is the best girl

1.25 years later, and here we are.

On 12/27/2015 at 8:05 PM, Funyarinpa said:

I don't have a PS3/4, can't ever have one (no money or justification) but man DAMN Persona 5 looks legenfuckingdary. Love the trailer.

P4G is my GOTY. My favorite cast in any game ever. Currently clocked 45-50 hours.

Y'all motherfuckers were so fucking right, this series is amazing!

Buying Persona 3 Portable soon (as soon as I have the money so like 3 weeks)

Ippon Datara and Black Frost are my favorite personas so far

Rise is the best girl

1.25 years later, and here we are.

Holy shit i'm so mad i'm gonna have a heart attack if I don't calm down. So many people are getting the game early, and a lot of them haven't even played Persona before. I mean i'm happy for them, but i've been waiting for 8 YEARS AT THIS POINT through like FOUR DELAYS and I have to wait until the street date, but they get it weeks in advance? Life is unfair sometimes, man. 

3 hours ago, Mugi said:

Holy shit i'm so mad i'm gonna have a heart attack if I don't calm down. So many people are getting the game early, and a lot of them haven't even played Persona before. I mean i'm happy for them, but i've been waiting for 8 YEARS AT THIS POINT through like FOUR DELAYS and I have to wait until the street date, but they get it weeks in advance? Life is unfair sometimes, man. 

Might end up buying if it breaks street date in The Netherlands... 

4 hours ago, Mugi said:

Where I live we used to have a small, indie gameshop that would release games a few days early. They were nice people and their kindness was much appreciated :3

But ever since they closed I've had to wait for the street date also :( C'est la vie, c'est la vie

1 minute ago, Jun Inoue said:

Due to the horrible delay after delay, can we pressure Atlus into giving us a free DLC with routes with the secondary characters? :tears:

What do you mean? You can date pretty much every female social link, and social links always pretty much act like a route.