Persona

p4izanagi

• 2 weeks later...

Well, yes, but the costumes are paid DLC. Paid. Not coming with the game. Not free.

I'm still on the fence about the game. I'm sure as hell not buying Yosuke cross-dressing DLC. Is anybody? That's not really a rhetorical question. Will anybody, anywhere actually buy this? It seems pretty much certain that they won't make as much money as it cost them to make it, at the very least...

Well, yes, but the costumes are paid DLC. Paid. Not coming with the game. Not free.

I'm still on the fence about the game. I'm sure as hell not buying Yosuke cross-dressing DLC. Is anybody? That's not really a rhetorical question. Will anybody, anywhere actually buy this? It seems pretty much certain that they won't make as much money as it cost them to make it, at the very least...

Which supports my question of:  But.................................................................................why?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the dancing game will be the first game I skip in the Persona series since I came across it a few years ago. The musical remixes aren't really all that good (though it could be another case of series fatigue where I'm so sick of hearing those songs in any form), and I already have IA/VT Colorful to look forward to as it seemingly has much better and cooler looking game play.

Enjoy your shitty cash cow!