[SOLVED] Noble Works Game Issue

Vargas

After re downloading Noble Works torrent from the translation project I have copied over the common route patch3.xp3 into the main game folder. Then loaded up the Official 1.02 Patch and copied those files into the vn folder as well. When I load game up sound and everything is fine and also note I don't have any save files for game yet since its a fresh game. Once I press start game from the main menu this wierd error came up and yes I downloaded the Torrent prepatched game. Anyways the error says something about my data.xp3 having issues loading the game and here is what pops up:

280ml8i.jpg

After I press ok vn closes and I can't seem to play it at all. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, & ty.

Ty for the help Keisuke it works now:

Have you tried playing the game without the patch files to see if it works?

Also, is your system locale set to Japanese?

I haven't downloaded the torrent that was uploaded and instead downloaded the game and directly installed it and then applied the patch files.

1. Try removing the patch files and playing the game without them

2. Should that fail, try setting your system locale to Japanese, restart your computer, and try to run it again

3. If that should fail, download and actually install the game (via the torrent linked above) and then apply the patches (official and ours)