[English Patch Release] Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

Nosebleed

Didn't even know someone was doing it, but YuYuYu's Visual Novel was translated into English.

VNDB page: https://vndb.org/v16448

These are short bonus stories that came with the first blu-ray volume of the anime.

Fuwanovel release (prepatched) [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

If you don't like prepatched copies

Individual English Patch: http://a.lemnis.ca/2015/01/yuyuyu-le-bonus-vn-translationinsertion.html

To install the patch just replace the script.dat file, i can confirm it works fine.

Game (Japanese) can be found here: [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

You don't need to run the setup or anything to install the game, it works just fine without it. 

(Just open the folder 結城友奈は勇者である 初回特典 and run the .exe from there)

You need (well I used it) AlphaROMdie to bypass the serial number check and run the game though.

Download it and use it on 結城友奈は勇者である.exe

Use the shortcut it creates to run the game after.

Protip: The game runs at a native 800 x 600 resolution (can switch to 800 x 450 for 16:9 proportions), the upscaling is terrible on 16:9 and somewhat blury on 4:3 though not as much, so i recommend you just play it windowed on the native resolution  and not increase it.

Protip: The game runs at a native 800 x 600 resolution (can switch to 800 x 450 for 16:9 proportions), the upscaling is terrible on 16:9 and somewhat blury on 4:3 though not as much, so i recommend you just play it windowed on the native resolution  and not increase it.

huh, wonder if thats why Daibachou(or whatever) looks terrible in 16:9...too bad windowed mode is like the size of my hand. :P

Nice find all the same :)

This would be nice if the copy Fuwanovel has didn't come with a corrupted script.dat file and even that new one is bad the Checking.exe gives a CRC error on the script.dat file and without a working script.dat file it will not run.

About the AlphaROMdiE program how do I use it when it's all in Japanese?

This would be nice if the copy Fuwanovel has didn't come with a corrupted script.dat file and even that new one is bad the Checking.exe gives a CRC error on the script.dat file and without a working script.dat file it will not run.

About the AlphaROMdiE program how do I use it when it's all in Japanese?

They didn't translate the menus/Menu Menu as far as I am aware, due to them being images.

The original script.dat is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2m0i3msm9zfvat

If you drop that into the same place, does it change anything?

It's finally done.

The chapter select screen is still in Japanese since I guess it's an image.
But I'm sure you guys are smart enough to know which chapters you have or haven't read.