Most Memorable Anime For 2015

Vargas

Just started a great year off playing some of the new Anime's that Crunchyroll released other then new episodes of "Naruto Shippuden", "Fairytail", And "The Fruit Of Grisaia". One of the new shows really caught my eye and really gave me a heartache. This anime is called "Golden Time" and I am not sure why but this show really pulled me in. Me and my wife watched the whole series and cried at some moments but the ending is amazing. So glad we found this show and hope to see more like it. Really reminded me of some vn's that are being translated this year and can't wait to play through some of them.

Golden Time

Banri Tada is a newly admitted male student at a private law school in Tokyo.

Due to the after-effects of a fall from a bridge shortly after his high school graduation, he has lost all of his memories prior to the accident.

Just started a great year off playing some of the new Anime's that Crunchyroll released other then new episodes of "Naruto Shippuden", "Fairytail", And "The Fruit Of Grisaia". One of the new shows really caught my eye and really gave me a heartache. This anime is called "Golden Time" and I am not sure why but this show really pulled me in. Me and my wife watched the whole series and cried at some moments but the ending is amazing. So glad we found this show and hope to see more like it. Really reminded me of some vn's that are being translated this year and can't wait to play through some of them.

Golden Time

Banri Tada is a newly admitted male student at a private law school in Tokyo.

Due to the after-effects of a fall from a bridge shortly after his high school graduation, he has lost all of his memories prior to the accident.

30242kp.jpg

No worries I wont ruin the story for everyone but will link crunchyroll very first episode of this show for anyone that wants give it a go.

EPISODE 1

• 2 weeks later...