Date A Live: A Must watch anime for vn lovers

VN-Angel

It is pretty faithful.

Some minor scenes and Shido monologues(main reason why most ppl said anime sucks) are the only things missing.

Good thing his actions seem to make sense even without delving into his mind. I'm happy with this.

Indeed. She's more than just a psycho. There's something beautiful about her, I can't quite explain it.

I think so, too~

She seems so much more powerful than everyone else. That power is just cool and appealing. Time powers are destined to be OP

:P. And again, the fact that she seems to have a soft spot for things like cats. It just gives her a bit of depth. Far from classic, but still much better than most light novel characters you come across :). And of course, her voice is... hohoho B)...

Huh...?? 4th arc already started when Kotori showed her spirit form and was confined... So I'm wondering, What do you mean a whole arc in 2 episodes?

All LN readers are just waiting for the last 3 parts of Vol.4 which is Last Date(Chap.9), Avenger from 5 years ago(Chap 10) and Epilogue.

So people like me are more psyched at the end of the season.>XD>.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Date_A_Live

Anyone else dissapointed (well those who have read the LN) how this anime has been progressing? It feels jumbled and really seems to have lost the impact it had in the first few episodes.

Thoughts?

Yes, slightly disappointed but acceptable imo. The main reason being Shido. He gives off a wholly different impression than in LN(mainly because of the lack of monologues).

Another main disappointment comes from

415px-Pic305_2.jpg

They skipped that scene. I was really looking forward to it :(

Yup, they did xD

Good~ :D

Need to catch up DAL ASAP B)

Finally catch up with Date A Live novel. It was an awesome read especially volume-5.

In the end, Miku won my heart.

Miku : "Darling~~"

Shido: "W..What!!"

Best line ever :D

Now I need to wait till September for volume-8. *sigh* What a long gap!!!!!!

Anyone else dissapointed (well those who have read the LN) how this anime has been progressing? It feels jumbled and really seems to have lost the impact it had in the first few episodes.

Thoughts?

I have only read a few chapters of the LN, but I haven't felt this at all. In fact, I really like the way this has been going. It seems consistent.

However, I do believe that the creators said that they will include a ton of deleted scenes in the BD releases, which might include some of Shido's monologues.

Also, I really want this to have a second season. I want to see a conclusion to Kurumi's story. >: