Date A Live: A Must watch anime for vn lovers

VN-Angel

First episode Date a Live was just released today guys. It's already subbed.

Only in LQ as of right now. If anyone needs links to download let me know.

No good quality Raws are available yet. In fact none of the new shows, a lot of which have already aired their 1st episode, have Raws available yet. Kinda strange if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

VS6n82t.jpg

Then, the instant the *******’s tip touched her skin, Origami’s entire body quivered.

“Are, are you alright, Origami?”

“It’s fine. It was just a bit...cold.”

“Is, that,so……”

Rearranging his feelings, the ******* once again moved.

“……, Ah——, ……Uh——”

Each time, Origami would make a soft sound that could only be heard from his distance, a sound like moaning, like panting, an indescribable voice.

The usual Origami would definitely never give voice to such a gentle and seductive sound. Each time it reverberated in his eardrums, Shidou’s brain cells ascended to heaven by the thousands.

“Uh……Shidou, even——deeper, a little.”

“……Um, excuse me.”

“If, you……did not, stick it in properly……then you can’t……properly, ****** it >

Now guess what are they doing~xD

VS6n82t.jpg

Then, the instant the *******’s tip touched her skin, Origami’s entire body quivered.

“Are, are you alright, Origami?”

“It’s fine. It was just a bit...cold.”

“Is, that,so……”

Rearranging his feelings, the ******* once again moved.

“……, Ah——, ……Uh——”

Each time, Origami would make a soft sound that could only be heard from his distance, a sound like moaning, like panting, an indescribable voice.

The usual Origami would definitely never give voice to such a gentle and seductive sound. Each time it reverberated in his eardrums, Shidou’s brain cells ascended to heaven by the thousands.

“Uh……Shidou, even——deeper, a little.”

“……Um, excuse me.”

“If, you……did not, stick it in properly……then you can’t……properly, ****** it >

Now guess what are they doing~xD

thermometer.

I saw the first episode. It was alright, but my anime-watching buddy (whose tastes generally align pretty well with mine) thought it was awful so it's iffy if I'll keep following it. We've settled on Shingeki no Kyojin and possibly Suisei no Gargantia as the most promising shows of the season. But overall, the lineup this season is pretty bad.

We've settled on Shingeki no Kyojin and possibly Suisei no Gargantia as the most promising shows of the season.

But overall, the lineup this season is pretty bad.

Were you even there last season? There's, like, no possible comparison.

You should also set yours eyes on Majestic Prince, it's better than what ep 1 let it looks. Valvrave is a good popcorn-tier mecha. Some nice comedy and mildly promising stuff too, overall there's plenty to do with.

But I'll agree that so far nothing seems to come any close to SnK and SnG.

About Date A Live (let's stay on topic >_>) I settled on keeping the watch, it seems parody-esque enough for me. Makes up for the stupid scenario.

• 2 weeks later...