Daibanchou or Kamidori Alchemy Meister?

sub-zer0

So I'm trying to decide between the two, From what I have heard, to completely beat(get all routes and CG) Daibanchou will take a lot of time and effort,I looked at both of the wikis and both seems like a lot of content so I'm not sure which I should start with. So which one is harder and which one should I play? 

I, on the other hand, have played Kamidori. (Sengoku Rance as well, though not Daibanchou)

Kamidori has this thing where you'll probably like it at the start, them complete a route and by the time of your 2nd or 3rd games you'll start to get bored. Though these are very long.

Didn't make it any less enjoyable for me while it lasted.

Despite my love for AliceSoft, I say play through Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

Really all depends on what you want. If you like games with a heavy emphasis on crafting or that are a lot like the Shining Force games (in terms of battle style) for the Sega Genesis, then you should play Kamidori. On the other hand, if you like games with a lot more of an overall strategy feel against multiple factions and stuff + AliceSoft comedy, I would suggest Daibanchou.

I have played both, and as I said at the beginning, as much as I love AliceSoft games... I would suggest Kamidori.

both of them worth to play or read.

up to you,

if you want

-Turn based strategy

-easy to complete main heroine but troublesome/many to complete sub character .

-and Alice Soft style (mostly scene "force")  , go for Daibanchou.(ps: ever i didn't complete all sub character stories)

or

if you want

-Srpg (Strategic Roleplaying Game)

-Trade Simulation

-and Eushully style , go for Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

I personal recommend  Kamidori but i think you should play Daibanchou 1st ,due to many reason.......

both of them worth to play or read.

up to you,

if you want

-Turn based strategy

-easy to complete main heroine but troublesome/many to complete sub character .

-and Alice Soft style (mostly scene "force")  , go for Daibanchou.(ps: ever i didn't complete all sub character stories)

or

if you want

-Srpg (Strategic Roleplaying Game)

-Trade Simulation

-and Eushully style , go for Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

I personal recommend  Kamidori but i think you should play Daibanchou 1st ,due to many reason.......

many reasons...like the fact that you should get play the worse one out of those 2 so you can enjoy the better one more? 

many reasons...like the fact that you should get play the worse one out of those 2 so you can enjoy the better one more? 

hmmm...... Daibanchou not the worse , it also have it own charm . (depend your taste).

"due to many reason" <---- it don't mean bad reason , it just mean that "I just lazy to write all reason and explain it all"  s3V3o.gif

I have beat all the routes in Kamidori and near 100% of all the extra content. Daibanchou I only got past the 1st part of the game. Kamidori I would say is easier if you grind in the deadbeat dungeon, but if you dot go to that area the game will be harder. Daibanchou was really easy in the 1st part of the game but in the second part he game got really hard.

Kamidori is a turned based tactic rpg

Daibanchou is a turned base strategy rpg

They both are fun but it depends on what you want to play at the moment. I would recommend Daibanchou if you don’t have a lot of spare time I got the 2nd part of the game in 2 hours, to complete a route in Kamidori takes much longer.

Honestly, I'd go with how much time you're willing to spend on a game.

If you're willing to spend 150+ hours to 100% a game, go Kamidori.

If not, go Daibanchou.

...Wait. I'm not sure about that. Daibanchou also takes up a lot of time.

Anyway, I believe that Daibanchou's ideal, given how fast its fights last.

But if you want something lengthy, go Kamidori.

They're both good, so I'd recommend you to play them both.

Don't miss out on them gameplay eroges. <3

Late :(

I Will have a lot of time to pass( why I chose a game-play VN in the first place), and since Most people recommended Kamidori and the fact that it will probably take longer, I shall play that one first, thank you all for your input and opinion 

You asked for a comparison between two gameplay-heavy games that have completely different gameplay styles. Don't take what people have said here as a sign that one is any better than the other.

Honestly, I'd go with how much time you're willing to spend on a game.

If you're willing to spend 150+ hours to 100% a game, go Kamidori.

If not, go Daibanchou.

...Wait. I'm not sure about that. Daibanchou also takes up a lot of time.

Anyway, I believe that Daibanchou's ideal, given how fast its fights last.

But if you want something lengthy, go Kamidori.

They're both good, so I'd recommend you to play them both.

Don't miss out on them gameplay eroges. <3

I'd say Daibanchou takes much more work to clear the important stuff, as each character is almost a puzzle to figure out how to clear them. It takes so long to 100% Kamidori because of the post game content set up for you to have to farm throughout multiple playthroughs to clear.

I'd say Daibanchou takes much more work to clear the important stuff, as each character is almost a puzzle to figure out how to clear them. It takes so long to 100% Kamidori because of the post game content set up for you to have to farm throughout multiple playthroughs to clear.

It takes much more work if you don't use a guide.

Which is really, say, not good for this certain game.

I mean, how could you possibly see an event of a character happening on a specific place in a specific time after a specific event?

I can't.

Thus, the use of a guide is recommended.

I don't know if you played it without one. If you cleared it without using one, you're either lying or just plain hardcore.

All you need is planning if you're gonna use a guide.

It takes much more work if you don't use a guide.

Which is really, say, not good for this certain game.

I mean, how could you possibly see an event of a character happening on a specific place in a specific time after a specific event?

I can't.

Thus, the use of a guide is recommended.

I don't know if you played it without one. If you cleared it without using one, you're either lying or just plain hardcore.

All you need is planning if you're gonna use a guide.

I used a guide. Daibanchou is certainly unclear and unforgiving at times as far as character clears goes. Managing your time to get as many CCs as possible with the guide is a good portion of the fun IMO; I prefer that style to Kamidori's system based on character level, could made a game with so much NG+ content a bit more interesting by not making it so easy to clear the optional characters.

I used a guide. Daibanchou is certainly unclear and unforgiving at times as far as character clears goes. Managing your time to get as many CCs as possible with the guide is a good portion of the fun IMO; I prefer that style to Kamidori's system based on character level, could made a game with so much NG+ content a bit more interesting by not making it so easy to clear the optional characters.

I agree.

Though in Kamidori's case, I was surprised by how high Mylen's attack power was. I was unprepared. But it was fun. Trying to manage your 100 turns in the National Phase was really fun. I think that's one of Daibanchou's charms. Kamidori's a grindfest, but it's not necessarily bad.

I mean, c'mon. The Deadbeat Dungeon's just around the corner.