Hello I'm new

ilovepork

Hello I am new to the forums here on Fuwanovel but I have been a fan of the site for long. I don't know what to realy tell about me, I am a student that loves Anime, Manga and Visual Novels. I play visual novel in the way that i never use walkthroughs and try to make my own walkthroughs instead. That can take a lot of time to do with long visual novels like Clannad and litte busters. My favorite visual novel must be Clannad, Swan song and Higurashi no naku koro ni sound novel. Clannad got a realy good mix between

comedy and drama/tragedy. Swan song have realy good theme with the whole the world have ended thing. And i like the characters alot. Higurashi have to a good theme. I love the mystery and the sound. Thats pretty mush all about me and hope i will have good time here on the forums^.^

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

If you liked Clannad, make sure to see Little Busters, another masterpiece from KEY

I don't think I've met anyone who likes one and doesn't like the other

Anyway, have a great time around here

Welcome ~ I also joined the forum recently and the community here is pretty nice. You will have a good time here.

Also my favorite anime is Clannad (not my favorite though, top VN go to rewrite ) so I think we have similar taste and can get along well :)

Welcome ~ I also joined the forum recently and the community here is pretty nice. You will have a good time here.

Also my favorite anime is Clannad (not my favorite VN though, my top VN go to rewrite ) so I think we have similar taste and can get along well :)

I made a double post accidentally and now I can't figure out how to delete my post. Someone~ Help (>_<)

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

If you liked Clannad, make sure to see Little Busters, another masterpiece from KEY

I don't think I've met anyone who likes one and doesn't like the other

Anyway, have a great time around here

I have played Little Busters. And it was a great visual novel but i forgot to mention it. And I forgot Rewrite too. And i love the Infinity series.