Visual Novel Sales

kyrt

• 1 month later...

J-list is in the process of leveling up their website and to celebrate their new mascot change in form they currently has a ten dollar off coupon along with their usual buy 3 get 15 percent off and yes the two stack.

aUzNSLY.jpg

Front page has been updated with both the groupees vn sale (mainly nukige titles) as well as Mangagamer's 1 week vn sale listed below which ends August 31st.

5aBBo4M.jpg

J-list's extra 10 dollar coupon is also going on right now so this is a good week to buy vns. 

Front page has been updated with both the groupees vn sale (mainly nukige titles) as well as Mangagamer's 1 week vn sale listed below which ends August 31st.

5aBBo4M.jpg

J-list's extra 10 dollar coupon is also going on right now so this is a good week to buy vns.

Yes! Otoboku is on sale!

Just a heads up Mangagamer's price for Da Capo II was changed to 37.39 instead of 33.71 as the add page for the back to school had it incorrect. 

They have 42 copies of the Limited edition Da Capo II hard copy left for sale and J-list does not. 

They have 7 copies of the limited edition Otoboku hard copy for sale and J-list does not.

Basically if you had an interest in either of the these two games in hard copy limited edition form they are almost sold out.

The shipping is seven dollars for priority mail I have no idea if there are any custom fees as I usually buy Mangagamer games via J-list.

On August 31st there will also be five games that go on sale for 50 percent off...I'm expecting these to be different than the ones actually listed but who knows.

Rightstuf continues to offer visual novels for sale at a discounted price as well.

Yet another visual novel sale this one at indiegaga. Pay 9.99 or more to get this bundle...considering most of these games are about 10 dollars or more on their own this can actually end up being a great price. The other visual novel sales are still going on as well.

aA5nXSll.jpg

Last day of the Mangagamer sale started today and they announced 4 additional (mainly nukige) vns for the back-to-school sale.

Flash Sale - Last Day Only!

Orion Heart $24.95 $12.48
Magical Teacher $24.95 $12.48

Otoboku hard-copy is now sold out.

• 1 month later...

Website%20-%20FallSale.jpg

Here's everything that's on sale (for my lazy bros out there):

Cartagra - Affliction of the Soul  $34.95 $24.47

Kara no Shojo  $34.95 $24.47

Cartagra + Kara no Shojo Bundle  $59.95 $41.97

Kara no Shojo Regular Edition (Hardcopy)  $39.95 $29.96

ef - the first tale  $29.95 $20.97

ef - the latter tale  $34.95 $24.47

Cho Dengeki Stryker  $44.95 $29.22

Go! Go! Nippon! 2015 (DLC)  $7.99 $5.99

Go! Go! Nippon! 2015 Bundle  $14.99 $11.24

Guilty The Sin $29.95  $20.97

Guilty The Sin (Hardcopy)  $34.95 $26.21

Harem Party $24.95  $17.47

Harem Party (Hardcopy)  $34.95 $26.21

Suika A.S.+  $29.95 $20.97

Koihime Musou  $49.95 $34.97

Valkyrie Svia (Hardcopy)  $24.95 $18.71

The best sale on the list is probably the bundle for kara no shoujo and cartagra for 40 dollars especially since kara no shoujo 2 is releasing soon...good marketing maneuver to try and get people to buy kara no shoujo 2 so props to that. 

• 1 month later...

Make that 7. Hopefully they've got good deals on that flash sale.

See, that's why I shouldn't post at 1 in the morning :sachi:

I wouldn't get too excited.  Last time they did a flash sale like that they mostly just discounted a bunch of nukige that didn't seem too popular.  There will hopefully be a decent title or two in there, though.

• 2 weeks later...