Phoenix Wright Avatar Group

Mr Poltroon

2116696_12012901.jpg

Phoenix Wright Avatar Group

As the title kind of gives away (spoilers), I am looking to create an avatar group. 

One of the most important objectives of this group is showing your love for the game.

You can do this in many ways. Creating threads about the game, spreading gifs all over the place (if you want some, I've got most of them on my PC and can upload) or roleplay all the time as I've been doing lately.

Qf8t3JN.gifBut if you have any intention of doing that, at least put them in spoiler tags...

And of course, having an Ace Attorney character as your avatar

This isn't an all-time commitment, like I've been doing. Anyone is free to join and leave at will and there's nothing obligatory here.

A Little Game:

Additionally, I'm also looking to create a little "game" of sorts. I'll call them 'debates' for now. 

As any proper fan would know, the game is very much known for the heated courtroom arguments. Consequently, I wanted to do something similar here.

We'd make a thread, or a PM, we're we'd discuss some kind of issue in the context of our characters. This means, of course, not getting serious/offended or anything of the sort. This is meant to be humorous, much like the actual games.

I would be Edgeworth (I am willing to compromise and take other characters), you would be your character and so on, with a judge to more or less move things along (it could be me, or we could find a system to decide on this). Mind you, the judge does not make the final decision, we'll use the Jury system from Apollo Justice.

Finally, when we conclude our argument, I'd craft it into a small little trial/game and show it to everyone, who'd be the jury through a poll.

Example (does not work properly on Internet Explorer):

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/V6_Test/player.html?trial_id=70970

What do you think of this idea? Could we make it work?

Avatar Group Members (you can change whenever you want):

Tiagofvarela - Miles Edgeworth

Jptje - Manfred von Karma

photo-5469.gif?_r=1422039996

Nagisa_Fawkes - Pearl Fey

photo-5787.jpg?_r=1422040174

Joris914 - The Judge

photo-5308.png?_r=1422040772

Ryechu - Athena Cykes

photo-1028.png?_r=1422080608

As a big fan of the series, I love the idea!

I'll admit, my favourite would be Edgeworth as well, but I'll go with Manfred von Karma... because reasons.
There's one site I think is also neat for a roleplaying-type thing: http://objection.mrdictionary.net/index.php

sprite-manfred.gif

ixDIhxs.gif
                          Welcome, von Karma.

Ohh, interesting. I haven't played the whole series yet, I'm currently in the third game, second case. But I love it~~
The Court Battles are of course, the best part, and the 2nd best part is my Hami-chan~~

sq7NEfj.gif
The Court Battles are indeed the best part but...
GrcWdDB.gif
                       Hami-chan, you say...?

Done and done :D

Lv1AZJN.gif
                         How predictable...

<-- For reasons known to the three people above me.

Did and done, pal!

I tell ya, I've been waiting for this my whole life! Hopefully this'll do for something.

sq7NEfj.gif
Detective, I thought I told you about this? You're quite late...