Hello~! ~(の u の)~

mooingmage

Hey guys~! I'm mooingmage, but feel free to call me Moo.

Hmm what do I say in this? Ahm...I guess I'll start of with the basics about me hehe:

+I'm just another moe-artist that draws cute things. You can find my art things here and here.

(Also I haven't drawn in a while because I've been lazy playing [insertgamehere] busy hueheuehuheu)

+I'm currently learning japanese but right now I'm not very good. I hope I can find a lot of japanese speakers in this community so I can get better ; u;

(よろしく おねがいします~!)

+I'm a high school student right now and I want to study science things in the future ehe

+I'm not very good with making friends so please take care of me >u< I hope to make a lot of friends in this community and further my love of anime and visual novels~! I discovered this little community a while ago actually but I didn't bother making an account because I got a little bit scared of what reception I'd get. This is one of my favourite sites to go to so I can view the visual novel selection hehe I want to join this community so that I can refine my tastes in anime and visual novels and read and appreciate them with sophistication and class //ifthatmakessense weeh

+Ahm I've always wanted to make my own visual novel but it's really such a big project for me to tackle on my own. I think I've tried going with the magical murder mystery thing but it didn't go so well...so I'm recycling those old ideas and making them new.

+I've played a number of visual novels but not too many I don't think- I want to play sooo many games but I just don't seem to have any time haha. Um off the top of my head I've played: Umineko (1-8), Higurashi (1-3), Kira Kira, Hoshizora no Memoria, Cross Channel (i stopped though halfway for some reason), A Profile, Flyable heart (I only finished one path then it got lost so I hope I can find it again), Higanbana and Katawa Shoujo. I've played a few of the little visual novels that used the renpy engine but there were so many that I forgot their names. So far my favourite visual novel has to be Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Chiru. Ryukishi07's art wasn't that good but the story was just breathtaking oh gosh //weeps My style takes a lot of influence from his concepts from his games ehe.

+Right now I'm playing Fate Stay Night! I'm hope to start Clannad, Rewrite, Little Busters, and Chaos;head soon~!

Ahm I guess that's it for now! I hope to get to know you better >u<! ではまた。"

//I'll try prettying up my profile thing eventually

よろしく!

I think you've come to the right place. The community here is really nice, and I think there's a lot of people here who want to work on making their own visual novel.

FSN is really long, make sure to not rush through it, because the storyline is absolutely epic. It's definitely one the better crafted worlds I've read.

As you may have noticed, there are quite a few of us here also undergoing the challenge of learning Japanese. If you need any help just ask.

If you're interested, you can find some of us on TS/IRC. Steve and I are usually on TS quite often, and zoom has been showing up recently too. Just watch out for Steve's Loli therapy.

FSN is really long, make sure to not rush through it, because the storyline is absolutely epic. It's definitely one the better crafted worlds I've ever read.

As you may have noticed, there are quite a few of us here also undergoing the challenge of learning Japanese. If you need any help just ask.

Ah! Thanks for the welcome hehe! Yeah FSN is really really long >u< I'm reading the Heaven's Feel route right now and it's just fantastic oh gosh. I've been familiarized with the series since I watched the animu first (/u/) but wow the game is a billion times better! AAh I have so many feelings for this game and all of its magical surprises //sobs. I hope to read more form the series and want to clear Fate / Extra since the art for that game is just glorious //help

And I'm really happy that this community is also learning Japanese aah! There isn't a person I know in my irl community that knows the language and I want to start applying what I know when I can hehe

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

+I'm just another moe-artist that draws cute things. You can find my art things here and here.

(Also I haven't drawn in a while because I've been lazy playing [insertgamehere] busy hueheuehuheu

Nice another artist. You'll find there are several here so youll fit right in.

+I'm not very good with making friends so please take care of me >u< I hope to make a lot of friends in this community and further my love of anime and visual novels~! I discovered this little community a while ago actually but I didn't bother making an account because I got a little bit scared of what reception I'd get. This is one of my favourite sites to go to so I can view the visual novel selection hehe I want to join this community so that I can refine my tastes in anime and visual novels and read and appreciate them with sophistication and class //ifthatmakessense weeh

Thats ok, youll find were all friends here. If you have any questions or anything please let us know right away!! ;)

+Ahm I've always wanted to make my own visual novel but it's really such a big project for me to tackle on my own. I think I've tried going with the magical murder mystery thing but it didn't go so well...so I'm recycling those old ideas and making them new.

+I've played a number of visual novels but not too many I don't think- I want to play sooo many games but I just don't seem to have any time haha. Um off the top of my head I've played: Umineko (1-8), Higurashi (1-3), Kira Kira, Hoshizora no Memoria, Cross Channel (i stopped though halfway for some reason), A Profile, Flyable heart (I only finished one path then it got lost so I hope I can find it again), Higanbana no saku yasu ni, and Katawa Shoujo. I've played a few of the little visual novels that used the renpy engine but there were so many that I forgot their names. So far my favourite visual novel has to be Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Chiru. Ryukishi07's art wasn't that good but the story was just breathtaking oh gosh //weeps My style takes a lot of influence from his concepts from his games ehe.

+Right now I'm playing Fate Stay Night! I'm hope to start Clannad, Rewrite, Little Busters, and Chaos;head soon~!

You definetely in the right place!! This community is very active in all things VN. So please make yourself at home,

Also, Clannad, Rewrite, Little Busters, and Chaos;head are great VN's I know you will enjoy them alot.

So again, welcome to Fuwanovel!!

Oh, hello *A*~ I followed you on tumblr and I will on dA (too lazy atm, not very active there). This community is extremely warm so I hope you'll have a nice time here :D

Yahaha, I hope we can be good friends as I'm surprised to find that I'm similar to you.. I'm actually surprised to find an English speaking artist the likes vns! I'm an artist as well and I'd like to study something chemistry related (hate physics though) once I'm in college *u* And I understand about creating a visual novel.. it's a tedious task especially if you're doing them by yourself. I suggest finishing Cross Channel eventually though! The story picks up during the mini routes section and I found myself weeping through the last week/epilogue. But then I hope you'll be able to read key's works as I'm a key fan O:

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

Nice another artist. You'll find there are several here so youll fit right in.

Thats ok, youll find were all friends here. If you have any questions or anything please let us know right away!! ;)/>

You definetely in the right place!! This community is very active in all things VN. So please make yourself at home,

Also, Clannad, Rewrite, Little Busters, and Chaos;head are great VN's I know you will enjoy them alot.

So again, welcome to Fuwanovel!!

AAAH thanks for the welcome! I'm really hoping to be able to get along with everyone hehe >u<

Oh, hello *A*~ I followed you on tumblr and I will on dA (too lazy atm, not very active there). This community is extremely warm so I hope you'll have a nice time here :D/>

Yahaha, I hope we can be good friends as I'm surprised to find that I'm similar to you.. I'm actually surprised to find an English speaking artist the likes vns! I'm an artist as well and I'd like to study something chemistry related (hate physics though) once I'm in college *u* And I understand about creating a visual novel.. it's a tedious task especially if you're doing them by yourself. I suggest finishing Cross Channel eventually though! The story picks up during the mini routes section and I found myself weeping through the last week/epilogue. But then I hope you'll be able to read key's works as I'm a key fan O:

UWAAA your art is so cute hehe >u< I'm glad that we share the same interests QoQ!! I've been wanting to play a key game since I've heard a lot of good things about them hehe And I know how to feel about finding artists that actually like playing vns /u\ I haven't found many on da when I was active there!

But yeah visual novel making seems pretty difficult hehe /u\ I've always wanted to make one because its one of the more easier ways of bringing your ocs to life but like, scripting seems like such a pain and working alone makes it hard to keep one's motivation up since you get lazy after a while without anyone nagging you.

Anyways! I hope to hear more from you hehe >u<

UWAAA your art is so cute hehe >u< I'm glad that we share the same interests QoQ!! I've been wanting to play a key game since I've heard a lot of good things about them hehe And I know how to feel about finding artists that actually like playing vns /u\ I haven't found many on da when I was active there!

But yeah visual novel making seems pretty difficult hehe /u\ I've always wanted to make one because its one of the more easier ways of bringing your ocs to life but like, scripting seems like such a pain and working alone makes it hard to keep one's motivation up since you get lazy after a while without anyone nagging you.

Anyways! I hope to hear more from you hehe >u<

Thank you XD //we should do an art trade one day /shot Oh yes! I'd suggest Clannad or LB! for your first key vn as Rewrite is a bit different from a typical key vn.

And that is true... It is hard to keep motivation for a long project OTL

Thank you XD //we should do an art trade one day /shot Oh yes! I'd suggest Clannad or LB! for your first key vn as Rewrite is a bit different from a typical key vn.

And that is true... It is hard to keep motivation for a long project OTL

AAh thanks for the recommendation! I was actually really tempted to try out rewrite first because the uniform designs were really cute hehe but I'm pretty excited to play Clannad /u\ i'm expecting myself to sob endlessly after hearing so much about how it's a tear jerker

Maybe one day i'll start a vn ; u; i know for sure I want to go with a murder mystery sort of thing

ALso yes! We should do an art trade hehe //i've never done one before haha i'm not very popular so I haven't been invited to do one and I've been to scared to ask people if they would like to

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I recently finished FSN, and it was amazingly awesome. I also discovered it through the anime. And if you like the world of FSN you'll surely like Fate Extra, it's just great, getting to fight using your own servant, it was great.

I'm already watching you on DA, I really like your art, really cute.

By the way, nice avatar lol

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I recently finished FSN, and it was amazingly awesome. I also discovered it through the anime. And if you like the world of FSN you'll surely like Fate Extra, it's just great, getting to fight using your own servant, it was great.

I'm already watching you on DA, I really like your art, really cute.

By the way, nice avatar lol

EEE yes the whole nasuverse is just fantastic! I've finished watching the anime for FSN and FZ a while ago (i have yet to start carnival phantasm) and was just blown away at how amazing the whole story and concept of it all. I've actually purchased and played Fate Extra a long time ago but stopped because I had to study hard for exams. By the time I found time to play it I realized that I forgot the whole story and controls so I figure i try it again? I want to play as caster this time because i'm partial to the mage class (/u\). I'm really happy that you like my derpadoo art ehehe- And AAAH yes thanks i like my avatar too //hyouka was a really cute animu and this particular part of it's op was just so 'uguuuu'

Hi there. Glad to have you join the forums with us! I looked through your tumblr and I really like your art. You'll make friends here in no time :)/>

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

AAAAAh Thanks so much for the kind welcome! I'm glad that you like my art things >u<

Hi~ I'm a new member here too.

We newbies should get along, don't you think so ? ;)/>

AAH YES SURE! I noticed you like the To aru majutsu no index / to aru kagaku no railgun series! AAH I love it too >U< It's seriously one of my favourite anime because the whole science/magic world idea is just brilliant and the way they executed the whole thing was just so glorious oh my lord- Kuroko is by far my favourite character in the whole thing so I'm super duper happy that she'll appear again in season two of railgun QUQ

AAH YES SURE! I noticed you like the To aru majutsu no index / to aru kagaku no railgun series! AAH I love it too >U< It's seriously one of my favourite anime

Yay!! I found a comrade here~ It is also one of my favorite animes. I even read its light novels to latest volumes :D

oh my lord- Kuroko is by far my favourite character in the whole thing so I'm super duper happy that she'll appear again in season two of railgun QUQ

Good~ My favorite is Mikoto so we don't have to start a war here :P

that sounds like quite of VNs.

im glad you picked this place and not a hole like the vndb forums. fuwan people are very tame here (almost too tame). Also craneanime and nihonomaru and anime-sharing are all pretty good, just like us. but not vndb. at least you can be sure you won't get trolled here! we dont do that.

and welcome~

that sounds like quite of VNs.

im glad you picked this place and not a hole like the vndb forums. fuwan people are very tame here (almost too tame). Also craneanime and nihonomaru and anime-sharing are all pretty good, just like us. but not vndb. at least you can be sure you won't get trolled here! we dont do that.

and welcome~

Aha thanks so much for the welcome and the warning >u<! I'm glad i'm now a part of the warm visual novel loving community~!

Welcome!!

And I may say the first thing I noticed was.. That hilarious avatar of yours!!! HAHAHA! (*sorry, just can't help myself ^^) That is Oreki, right? (I hope I'm right ^^)

Everyone here is quite nice, and though I am horrible at it, I made a few friends here.. Hope you can also be one ^^..

Enjoy your stay here ^^

Welcome!!

And I may say the first thing I noticed was.. That hilarious avatar of yours!!! HAHAHA! (*sorry, just can't help myself ^^) That is Oreki, right? (I hope I'm right ^^)

Everyone here is quite nice, and though I am horrible at it, I made a few friends here.. Hope you can also be one ^^..

Enjoy your stay here ^^

WAAAAH YES! i'm glad you like my avatar //uguuu i wanted to capture his moe-est moment

AND AAH I hope I'll be able to get along and befriend everyone here hehehe >u<!

Thanks for the kind welcome~!

WAAAAH YES! i'm glad you like my avatar //uguuu i wanted to capture his moe-est moment

AND AAH I hope I'll be able to get along and befriend everyone here hehehe >u<!

Thanks for the kind welcome~!

I really liked Hyouka a lot.. I think it's one of the best I've seen.. It deserves a second season ^^

Oreki was my favorite Hyouka character because his actions and habits are very realistic.. I believe many people just live their lives lazily like he does ^^

And I may say, you did a good job in capturing his moe-est moment ^^

I also hope to get along with you, and in this nice community, it is possible to befriend veryone ^^

Hi, welcome to the forums!

You'll definitely be able to make a lot of friends here ^_^

I think someone else has already mentioned it, but there's a lot of threads on learning Japanese over in General Discussion, so you'll be able to get help & motivation from other learners :)