Sign in to follow this  
Clephas

Eden* soon to be released?

Yeah.  I generally load my wallet at the beginning of the year with a bunch of cards and stay on the lookout for sales of games I want.  I also prepay when I can for games I really want, lol.

Not looking that good if you think about the really good pre-order price they got. Sad. Is ef - A fairy tale (first/latter) also contributing to the founding of Sugipara? It doesn't say that according to the page but I don't see any connection putting the ef VNs on that page (except they are made by Minori).

I'm going to buy eden* this week. It looks like a good VN and with that discount it feels like they are desperate to get new customers. 100k dollars is a hefty amount of money. But let's see if Steam do matter in the west. I can actually keep somewhat statistics on the releases thanks to that page which state how much progress to the 100k goal they made. Information with statistics are a dangerous thing. :)

Is ef - A fairy tale (first/latter) also contributing to the founding of Sugipara? It doesn't say that according to the page but I don't see any connection putting the ef VNs on that page (except they are made by Minori).