The Best AMVs Thread

harry_kinomoto

:lol:/> Well, I think you just posted up every AMV/MAD thats ever exited lol! Though, if you find some good Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei AMVs/MADs, please send them my way. I'll be in your debt. Now to go through all these you posted

The AMV called "High Correction" edited by Skydean, is probably the best one I've seen so far for that anime ...but you seem to already have seen it. I don't think there are any other AMVs that are up to that kind of level of editing using SzS, sorry. XD

A Madoka Magica MAD, fan-made parody of Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei's Opening

(created by Leco):

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei AMV edited by Irany

I *tried* to make one myself... T.T

Any feedback pweaaase?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkbbjxt4aWg

Only consists of Date A Live episode 1 & 2.

Bad or OK?

I like those style of AMVs so it looked good to me, granted I haven't seen Date A Live yet. A quick question about the color though. It seemed off for some reason, like too saturated. Was that intentional?

• 3 weeks later...

What I can share at the moment are my own videos. This is one of them.. Hope you guys like SAO.. The music was taken from a Korean drama titled Bad Guy/Bad Man.. I'm also a sucker for anything with Korean actress Han Ga In in it :D/>

I don't watch alot of AMVs, but this is the best one I heard so far:

Not only are Kajij and Akagi two of the most badass animes. But the music and the clips are matched so accurately I almost thought it was professionally made the first few times I watched it.

This next video isn't exactly an AMV, but when I saw the Haruhi AMV posted on the first page, this was first thing that came to my mind:

Beavis and Butthead + Haruhi = WIN