The Best AMVs Thread

harry_kinomoto

This is how good this video is:

8742455502_4762848b12_z.jpg

I want to see your reaction to this monstrosity then. Pull up a chair, sit back, relax, and let this MAD cleanse thy soul

(Let the record show that the Commando part is the best minute or so of video to ever exist on this beautiful green earth.)

Also been seeing a ton of awesome AoT op parodies recently.

I want to see your reaction to this monstrosity then. Pull up a chair, sit back, relax, and let this MAD cleanse thy soul

(Let the record show that the Commando part is the best minute or so of video to ever exist on this beautiful green earth.)

Also been seeing a ton of awesome AoT op parodies recently.

8745874274_fd3289392c_o.gif

also

1176624821777tw4_large.gif

By 11 Minutes

wetwb4.gif

This is a 15-minute MAD compilation of edited parodies, contains a large number of fan-made work of various visual novel and anime openings:

I'm pretty sure a lot of you will love this, if you are all both a big fan of visual novels, as well as anime adaptions. :) Many editors were involved, and it was originally uploaded from nicovideo. This was compiled by 熊-kuma-.

This one was awesome as well, various novels by Key are in this MAD:

The visual novels used in this MAD seems like it dates back to probably the core member's first works, before the group "Key" was even created, up until their latest work aka Rewrite.