Need english writer

firecat

hi, i am the creator for 'The Unknowns Saga' series and i need some help with english side of things. my game is getting huge attention by the months and its starting to be like the next fate/stay night game  :D . however there's one obstacle i cant do, thats making it into a english readable version. its in english alright but i do have reports about the games grammar and such  :mellow: . so thats why am asking here for a person to make a english version, dont worry about the programming i handle all that only need you to spell check the game. if i have time i might make it into a spanish version (which i wanted to be).

there will no pay unfortunately  :( however you will get credit for helping to translate it/spell check. the project itself its not big only like a few 10,000 amounts of words (not including code). its only me that you need to work with and as a way to talk we can use skype or google+ either way its easier. lastly the game will be on amazon indie store (if i can release it) and game jolt.

please help me and i help you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------update-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still need a english writer, this time please reply if you really want to help. i can easily track your progress if you try to google spell check.

Guest Façade

hi, i am the creator for 'The Unknowns Saga' series and i need some help with english side of things. my game is getting huge attention by the months and its starting to be like the next fate/stay night game  :D

Greetings! I am working with a professional group of AAA developers in making a 3D isometric RPG. I am the scenario writer of the project, and needless to say, my command of the English language is leagues above that of most people on the web. If you can justify what I quoted above then I will be more than happy to help you out for free.

Greetings! I am working with a professional group of AAA developers 

Pffft I very much doubt that Omni, although I AM looking forward to seeing you complete a project some day. I've been keeping an eye on your stuff ever since the Jupiter Knot debacle.

I should point out that I'm a massive isometric RPG fan, and have been part of a community of massive isometric RPG fans for more than a decade (RPGCodex.) So I'll be looking forward to your RPG.

hi, i am the creator for 'The Unknowns Saga' series and i need some help with english side of things. my game is getting huge attention by the months and its starting to be like the next fate/stay night game   :D . 

Pffft, yeah right :P

Put me down as a last resort. I'm a little busy but I'm willing to help if you can't find anybody else.

Guest Façade

Pffft I very much doubt that Omni, although I AM looking forward to seeing you complete a project some day. I've been keeping an eye on your stuff ever since the Jupiter Knot debacle.

"Jupiter's Knot"

:D

Well Dischan is officially down the drain and out the alley now so I guess calling that is somewhat acceptable...

Who's Omni?

I should point out that I'm a massive isometric RPG fan, and have been part of a community of massive isometric RPG fans for more than a decade (RPGCodex.) So I'll be looking forward to your RPG.

That's great to hear! I'll try my best to make a product worthy of your attention. :D

• 1 month later...

Let me get this straight...

You want to sell this game.  But you don't want to pay the person editing it?  You're also dismissing the work of editing as "just spell-checking".

You should consider how you're pitching this, I think.  Maybe you should say, "Hey, I've made this great game and I'm looking for people that want to test and help me improve it.  You'll be the first to get to play it!"

Let me get this straight...

You want to sell this game.  But you don't want to pay the person editing it?  You're also dismissing the work of editing as "just spell-checking".

You should consider how you're pitching this, I think.  Maybe you should say, "Hey, I've made this great game and I'm looking for people that want to test and help me improve it.  You'll be the first to get to play it!"

i never said am selling it, all my games are free due to creative commons rules non-commercial rules. read the thread before posting anything random.