Help Me Find Something to Watch~

Kaguya

crest and banner of the stars, one of the very few good space series.

It has some great characters, a lot of good dialog.

And while the animation is nothing special the combat is decent.

What sets this series apart from the rest is the worldbuilding is does, wich is some of the best i have ever seen.

No ecchi moments in the series at all though, and the fasion sense is pretty terrible for the most part.

But it is practical in space.

I keep hoping for another season, but that is unlikely to ever come.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/290

crest banner is my fav series, i just didnt mention because he didnt said anything about sci fi. 

crest banner is my fav series, i just didnt mention because he didnt said anything about sci fi. 

i would just be happy if all the books got translated properly, i have the first three novels at home. (the crest of the stars series)

But i can see why he would not mention anything, as most space series are pretty damm crap. -_-

If I don't say anything about a genre, it's because it has no restrictions attached to it and you can pretty much suggest me whatever from it. I like sci-fi a lot.

If I don't say anything about a genre, it's because it has no restrictions attached to it and you can pretty much suggest me whatever from it. I like sci-fi a lot.

well, then crest/banner of the stars and legend of galatic heroes are the beste of the genre. 

Was going to recommend Gintama but eh, a lot of people already did.

For good stuff hm.... 

Psycho pass is really good, no romance, full sci-fi and psychological. Arguably a masterpiece.

Knight of Sidonia for pretty CGI mechas and overall feels like SnK in space but it had some... romance.... not much though but it still exist....

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova is a good Sci-fi. Very little to no romance and filled with girls as ships doing absolutely epic fights with over the top strategies and really pretty CGI animation.

Girls und Panzer for Moe battles that for some reason is lacking in the moe but made up in the strategies and tensions on the tank fights. A surprisingly great series.

Kakumeiki Valvrave for trainwreck with pretty mecha fights. The trainwreck can be argued to be subjective seeing a lot of people praise the story...

Space Dandy for... um.... Space Dandy!

Terra Formars. Good sci-fi with lots of psychologically scarring stuff but only if you can find the uncensored version. Otherwise you have to go for the manga.

Rakuen Tsuihou for more pretty mecha fights and sci-fi with a heartwarming story without any romance whatsoever. Also post-apocalypse setting.

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi for a completely unique post-apocalypse setting with pretty colors. Also contains tragic stuff but no romance too.

Nanatsu no Taizai for a FMA-like Shounen but with epic fights and soundtracks. There's romance but it doesn't get emphasized much. The story is surprisingly above decent. Unfortunately it's currently airing.

Seitokai Yakuindomo if you want a full comedy series. The comedy type is vulgar so if you like those types then this series is really good.

Tonari no Seki-kun. Not Nichijou level and it's a 7 minute 2 cour series. Really good though in terms of comedy and animation.

Fate/Zero but I think you've watched it already.... otherwise it's a masterpiece.