I found myself in tears from watching School Days.

It's very sad.

I also found myself questioning my life choices and what I did to deserve this.

But in actually I've never cried in sadness from watching an anime, as in tears trickling down my cheek. I probably would've had I not read Clannad's VN before watching it. There are, however, moments where I've literally shed a tear or two from sheer awesomeness that is the following;

- Code Geass R2's ending

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's "Who the hell do you think I am?!" final scene

- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood;

Alphonse sacrifices his body to return Ed's arm, and Edward confronting The Truth during his final transmutation. This is particularly due to Akira Senju's amazing music, it was PERFECT. I've never had goosebumps so intense before.

Is it sad that I have never cried? I mean my vision blurred slightly before but that is as far as it got. Stuff lik anohana for example but really I haven't cried before...

Same. Never ever cried but only get little amount of tears and heartache.

Let's see...

Anime

Code Geass ending and some of the plot twist.

Clannad after Story.

The first ending song of Clannad

Ending of Angel Beats

Ending of Ano Hana

Some parts of TTGL

Some of the serious arcs of Gintama

3 plot twist in One Piece

One of the opening in One Piece

The last scenes of opening 16 of Naruto Shippuden 

Opening 8 of Naruto Shippuden

Ending of TWGOK season 3.

Little busters Refrain last 3-4 episodes.

One plot twist in Akame ga Kill

Some episodes in Monogatari Series Second Season

Exactly one episode in IDOLM@STER

Exactly 2 episodes in To aru Kagaku no Railgun S

Some episodes in Kokoro Connect.

Exactly one episode in Valvrave

Exactly one episode in Sunday Without God

Exactly one episode in Madoka Magica

Almost the entire second half of Nagi no Asukara

Almost the entire last quarter of Madoka Magica Rebellion

The ending of SAO II

The first ending song of SAO II

Some parts in Toradora

Ending of 5cm/second

Manga

One chapter in Yamada and the 7 witches

Exactly one chapter of Attack on Titan

Exactly 3 chapters of Gakkou Gurashi

Exactly one chapter of Terra Formars

Exactly one chapter of Iris Zero

Light Novel...

The entire Zeroth Maria (exaggeration? Maybe, maybe not. Hehe)

Sword Art Online

Oh and bonus, exactly 5 of the music videos of Kagerou Project and the official music video of No Pain No Game for BTOOM opening and From the End of The World by Jun Maeda.

Lol of course.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned true tears yet

Well, off you want the reason no one talked about true tears, check out the fuwa anime club and it's 5 pages of criticism towards true tears... Me included.

Also you said something about not seeing the right anime... I think it isn't that. When I was younger, I was such a crybaby, it pissed me off so I just ended up vowing I wouldn't cry over something minor again. Might be a subconscious thing :P

Same. Never ever cried but only get little amount of tears and heartache.

Let's see...

Anime

Code Geass ending and some of the plot twist.

Clannad after Story.

The first ending song of Clannad

Ending of Angel Beats

Ending of Ano Hana

Some parts of TTGL

Some of the serious arcs of Gintama

3 plot twist in One Piece

One of the opening in One Piece

The last scenes of opening 16 of Naruto Shippuden 

Opening 8 of Naruto Shippuden

Ending of TWGOK season 3.

Little busters Refrain last 3-4 episodes.

One plot twist in Akame ga Kill

Some episodes in Monogatari Series Second Season

Exactly one episode in IDOLM@STER

Exactly 2 episodes in To aru Kagaku no Railgun S

Some episodes in Kokoro Connect.

Exactly one episode in Valvrave

Exactly one episode in Sunday Without God

Exactly one episode in Madoka Magica

Almost the entire second half of Nagi no Asukara

Almost the entire last quarter of Madoka Magica Rebellion

The ending of SAO II

The first ending song of SAO II

Some parts in Toradora

Ending of 5cm/second

Manga

One chapter in Yamada and the 7 witches

Exactly one chapter of Attack on Titan

Exactly 3 chapters of Gakkou Gurashi

Exactly one chapter of Terra Formars

Exactly one chapter of Iris Zero

Light Novel...

The entire Zeroth Maria (exaggeration? Maybe, maybe not. Hehe)

Sword Art Online

Oh and bonus, exactly 5 of the music videos of Kagerou Project and the official music video of No Pain No Game for BTOOM opening and From the End of The World by Jun Maeda.

Very detailed... Yeah, most I get is usually a heart ache...

I am not a sensitive person either, I guess? But I can be really happy/crying of almost anything. It can be anything from romantic feelings to an epic battle or flashbacks. For example I got watery eyes last weeks episode of One Piece when 

the toys became humans again

I can cry of joy in an epic battle of Naruto and end my day with a romantic feeling of Clannad more or less. it is the mood and the music. Maybe I would't call it crying, it is more or less watery eyes.

But something that always moves me is a romantic situation with sadness or happiness. I love when an anime brings out feelings with word or music.

I am not a sensitive person either, I guess? But I can be really happy/crying of almost anything. It can be anything from romantic feelings to an epic battle or flashbacks. For example I got watery eyes last weeks episode of One Piece when 

the toys became humans again

. I can cry of joy in an epic battle of Naruto and end my day with a romantic feeling of Clannad more or less. it is the mood and the music.

But something that always move me is a romantic situation with sadness or happiness. Looking forward to Sakurasou's best moments at the moment. Rewatching some animes never gets boring.

Ahahaha the one piece got to you, huh? It was nice, I admit.

Holy shit, I forgot to mention One Piece? I'm so lame, jesus. Anyway, OP is the house of tearjearking moments imo. Every single one of the strawhats had some shit on their pasts, almost every character you meet has their hardships and Oda manages to make those feels hit you hard. I haven't met a single person up to now who felt nothing through reading/watching OP.

Holy shit, I forgot to mention One Piece? I'm so lame, jesus. Anyway, OP is the house of tearjearking moments imo. Every single one of the strawhats had some shit on their pasts, almost every character you meet has their hardships and Oda manages to make those feels hit you hard. I haven't met a single person up to now who felt nothing through reading/watching OP.

Well I did feel bad for most of them but... TBH only one character so far can make a heartache out of me for their past. (I think you know who he he he).

The other 2 times I felt heartache in One Piece is..... "that" plot twist and "that" plot twist.

Well I did feel bad for most of them but... TBH only one character so far can make a heartache out of me for their past. (I think you know who he he he).

The other 2 times I felt heartache in One Piece is..... "that" plot twist and "that" plot twist.

Please insert spoilers... Not horrible censoring.

Unless you count that one time when the 6-years-old me cried when watching the final episode of VG Knight Ramune & 40 Fire, I never cried when watching an anime before. And I used to watch nothing but sad/depressing stuff (Angel Beats, Clannad, Elfen Lied, Grave of the Fireflies, Guilty Crown, etc).

Though the song "Ayano's Happiness Theory" always makes me tear up somehow. 

Stupid girl thinks she could just sacrifices herself like that ;_;

Unless you count that one time when the 6-years-old me cried when watching the final episode of VG Knight Ramune & 40 Fire, I never cried when watching an anime before. And I used to watch nothing but sad/depressing stuff (Angel Beats, Clannad, Elfen Lied, Grave of the Fireflies, Guilty Crown, etc).

Though the song "Ayano's Happiness Theory" always makes me tear up somehow. 

Stupid girl thinks she could just sacrifices herself like that ;_;

I guess I'm similar when I listen to a song and I associate some anime scene or sometimes vn scene to it, I might tear up I mean sweat from my eyes but that is about it.

I'm stalling Mekakucity Actors, right before the Ayano's Happiness Theory episode. Because even though I think the anime wasn't that good, I'm quite certain that episode would make me tear up.

The " 'Hey, look at this!' I wrapped myself up in a red scarf; 'We are just like secret agents!' " part always get me. I mean, secret agent? That was so stupid, so very stupid. What the hell are you thinking, Ayano? It was... so... stupid ;_; GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to listen to the song for another 5 times while crying in the corner.

Go listen to Jin's full mix version. The singer is so good during the "iya da, ya da yo" it actually feels like she's straining to voice it out. 10/10 tears were had.

....And thus now I shall pray for the hopefully remake of Mekaku City Actors with 24 episodes and not by SHAFT~

Bit mean but agreeable...

I'm stalling Mekakucity Actors, right before the Ayano's Happiness Theory episode. Because even though I think the anime wasn't that good, I'm quite certain that episode would make me tear up.

The " 'Hey, look at this!' I wrapped myself up in a red scarf; 'We are just like secret agents!' " part always get me. I mean, secret agent? That was so stupid, so very stupid. What the hell are you thinking, Ayano? It was... so... stupid ;_; GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to listen to the song for another 5 times while crying in the corner.

Any space next to you?

I found myself in tears from watching School Days.

It's very sad.

I also found myself questioning my life choices and what I did to deserve this.

But in actually I've never cried in sadness from watching an anime, as in tears trickling down my cheek. I probably would've had I not read Clannad's VN before watching it. There are, however, moments where I've literally shed a tear or two from sheer awesomeness that is the following;

- Code Geass R2's ending

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's "Who the hell do you think I am?!" final scene

- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood;

Alphonse sacrifices his body to return Ed's arm, and Edward confronting The Truth during his final transmutation. This is particularly due to Akira Senju's amazing music, it was PERFECT. I've never had goosebumps so intense before.

I'm a big softie, so I cry very easily once I've gotten attached to characters in the story.  Like there are times I tear up only, other times I shed a few tears, but the really good ones make me bawl hard.

I'll name the ones I can remember at the moment (there's probably waaaayyyy more, but it's been so long I can't recall how much/if I cried, and it'd make the list too long too):

Cried really hard with lots of tissues.

- Code Geass 

when princess Euphemia killed everyone and was killed herself.. And the ending when Lelouch died, and his sister cried for him.

I haven't cried to an anime before but I am still looking for one (I will find an anime that makes me cry... someday). Myself;yourself has one very heartbreaking scene. Tokyo Magnitude 8 is also very tear jerky. Other than those people have mentioned most of them.