Hey Guys! ^_^

So I was Watching Shigatsu No Kimi uso The other day and I came across a situation I almost never find myself in. I cried. Now, I'm not an extremely sensitive person so I obliviously don't think this is something to be overlooked :P. My point being is that it is so hard to find a really good anime that would Touch a person enough to make them cry. I've watched load of anime and of course not all of them are going to be Dramatic enough to make a person cry. Only two Anime that i've watched have been able to do this. 

Namely: Clannad Season 2 and Shigatsu no Kimi uso.

Have you ever watched a Anime where you found yourself fighting back tears ? Let us know what us know all about it here :P

For all the Drama and Romance fanatics ! :wafuu:  

:cry:

I have a small list of animees that is dear to my heart because I cried when I saw them :3 and the list goes like:

Air TV

Saikano/She: the ultimate weapon

Golden Time

And one I cant remember, it was very very short with about 6 episode and was a classic drama/romance that evolved around a girl that had a terminal illness that was in the hospital all the time, short and hearthwrenching.

And I cried to the first part of SAO as well haha

Oh gosh. I was wondering if a thread like this would appear.

Now let me put it this way. I am a big softy.. or as others would put it, a crybaby.

Pretty much anything even relatively sad in an anime, VN, or hell even a manga will bring those unbidden tears to my eyes. Doesn't even need to be sad either. With Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso I pretty much tear up on every single episode, because the coupling of the music with the situation is just so well done and it just moves me greatly when I am watching.

Clannad was the first one that really got me. Clannad was the second anime to make me cry, with Code Geass R2 being the first. However it was the first anime to make me bawl my eyes out. Seriously just:

Crying in Daddy's arms... I still tear up just thinking about it.

After that scene I had to push my laptop away from me and just kinda... wait till I stopped bawling. Those were not manly tears... those were bitch tears. xD

So, here is a list of anime that I can remember crying at some point during them (there are probably more):

Clannad

Clannad After Story

Anohana

Code Geass R2

Toradora

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Kanon

Air

Naruto

Angel Beats

Bokurano

Evangelion (Don't know how that happened but it did)

Fate(fill in the blank cause they all have made me tear up)

FMA

FMA Brotherhood

Guilty Crown

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Little Busters

SAO

Log Horizon

Tales of the Abyss

Steins;Gate

Sakurasou

So yeah... I cry easily.... xD

Now let me put it this way. I am a big softy.. or as others would put it, a crybaby.

Pretty much anything even relatively sad in an anime, VN, or hell even a manga will bring those unbidden tears to my eyes. Doesn't even need to be sad either. With Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso I pretty much tear up on every single episode, because the coupling of the music with the situation is just so well done and it just moves me greatly when I am watching.

Clannad was the first one that really got me. Clannad was the second anime to make me cry, with Code Geass R2 being the first. However it was the first anime to make me bawl my eyes out. Seriously just:

After that scene I had to push my laptop away from me and just kinda... wait till I stopped bawling. Those were not manly tears... those were bitch tears. xD

So, here is a list of anime that I can remember crying at some point during them (there are probably more):

Clannad

Clannad After Story

Anohana

Code Geass R2

Toradora

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Kanon

Air

Naruto

Angel Beats

Bokurano

Fate(fill in the blank cause they all have had made me tear up)

FMA

FMA Brotherhood

Guilty Crown

Little Busters

SAO

Log Horizon

Tales of the Abyss

Steins;Gate

Sakurasou

The only one here that raises my eye brow is naruto. I understand you though. I held back my tears when it was revealed how he has no parents and how the village was treating him.

omg Guilty Crown left me with red eyes :( !!

Clannad

Clannad After Story

Anohana

Code Geass R2

Toradora

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Kanon

Air

Naruto

Angel Beats

Bokurano

Fate(fill in the blank cause they all have made me tear up)

FMA

FMA Brotherhood

Guilty Crown

Little Busters

SAO

Log Horizon

Tales of the Abyss

Steins;Gate

Sakurasou

Lol of course.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned true tears yet

But...But...its not that sad. Seriously.

IMO the saddest anime i`ve ever watch is Angel heart, but thats me, as i said i never really cry or shed manly tears when watchin things in 2d.

Oh but i almost cried when i lose my wallet 2 years ago.

Psttt i shed some tears when i`m watchin JAV. Its really weird and i dont know what happened to me back then.

Too lazy to go back and edit my list:

Add Kare Kano to the list of anime that have made me cry. Although I wouldn't really say cry.. More like made me shed a single 'manly tear. Heck I am not even finished it yet, but it'll probably make me shed another manly tear or seven.

I almost tore chunks of my hair out, trying my best to restrain my salty tears after watching Pupa. Rejoice, for you too can partake in all the feels, best romance ever. #Pupa4Life

...No, but seriously Makoto's route in Kanon (2006) had me bawling. It was truly a heartfelt reunion that ended up being too good to be true at the end.

Here are some of my favorites for tearing a bit.

• Angel Beats has the feels, they hit you hard from early on.
  • Code Geass R1&R2 has moments where you'll really end up cursing everything if you are really into the story.
  • Kokoro Connect is more of a thought provoking I think, but you can still cry depending on how much you get into the story.
  • Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 hits you so hard it's not even funny, I didn't gave it much when I started watching it but it ended up with a 9 from me.
  • Love Live can also give you massive feels, despite not looking like it.
  • Konjiki no Gash is all about the strong friendship bonds and sad stories, while it does have a lot of comedy and serious stuff, the feels are everywhere and I won't deny that I cried a lot here. The manga is complete while the anime had an early ending, so definitely go for the manga.