Hi everyone

VN-Angel

First, I will do a short introduction about myself.

Hi,everyone~ I'm a VN lover and have played many VNs(so you can say that I'm not a VN-newb).

Aside from playing/reading VN, I also watch animes, read mangas(occasionally), read light novels and play PC games.

My favorite VN is rewrite

Favorite anime is Clannad

Favorite manga is The World God only knows

Favorite light novel is Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Favorite pc genre/game is strategy/starcraft 2.

I like to discuss my love for VN, anime, manga, and light novels with everyone (I wonder LN discussions are accepted here)

Also one of my hobbies is rewriting reviews (in this case, VN) so I'm wondering if I can write VN reviews and post them on this site. --> Reply me about this question please.

Anyway, nice to meet you all ~ yoroshiku minna.

Hey VN-Angel

i wish i had the skills to implement a reviews system on the site ;A;

actually that was something ive thinking about

something like this http://puu.sh/2a4ZL

Wd8tu5Y.jpg

But Nksn doesn't have the free time. actually i dunno any1 with the free time. maybe if you know someone who knows how to code it?

but meanwhile you can start a blog on wordpress and then type your reviews? and then once you're done, i'll reblog them on my blog http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net

and welcome~

Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) Do you play otoge as well or just galge? What was your first VN?

As for the reviews, you could always start up a wordpress blog like Aaeru said. I've been thinking about doing that as well but I've always wanted to co-run it with someone else.

Also, +1 for TWGOK :D Enjoy your stay here!

My favorite VN is rewrite

Favorite anime is Clannad

Favorite manga is The World God only knows

Favorite light novel is Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Favorite pc genre/game is strategy/starcraft 2.

I like to discuss my love for VN, anime, manga, and light novels with everyone (I wonder LN discussions are accepted here)

Also one of my hobbies is rewriting reviews (in this case, VN) so I'm wondering if I can write VN reviews and post them on this site. --> Reply me about this question please.

Anyway, nice to meet you all ~ yoroshiku minna.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, yeah youll fit right in here :) We love talking about all things Anime/Manga/VN so feel free to join the conversations. your most welcome here!!

Thank everyone for welcoming me :)

but meanwhile you can start a blog on wordpress and then type your reviews? and then once you're done, i'll reblog them on my blog http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net

and welcome~

The problem is that I'm too lazy to start a blog.

Beside, I have nothing to aside from writing reviews even if I create a personal blog.

Okay, nevermind. I will give up on writing reviews.

Do you play otoge as well or just galge? What was your first VN?

Only galge. I'm a guy by the way. My first VN was "soul link".

I've been thinking about doing that as well but I've always wanted to co-run it with someone else

Maybe I can co-run with you ;)

I see your favorite anime is Clannad, so you've probably played the VN too. Which version do you prefer?

I prefer the anime version cox I see no adaptation problem in anime(I like the VN too, anime won because of episode 18). KyoAni did a great job there.

yeah youll fit right in here :) We love talking about all things Anime/Manga/VN so feel free to join the conversations.

I'm glad to hear that.

I've also been playing Starcraft 2 as well B)~

Wow~ comrade :D . I'm waiting to buy SC 2:HOTS btw .