Nukige

Chewy

MFW looking for plot in nukige...

Plot is very important in nukiges. It doesn't have to be good or complex, obviously, but basic storyline and characterization are absolutely vital for some H-scenes to work.

Vanilla, romantic sex-scenes are rubbish if you aren't attached to the characters at least a little (that's why those work much better in moeges etc.). But it's rape and NTR that rely on plot the most. If the rape victim is some Black Lilith whore I couldn't care less about, then it just doesn't work. The lack of bad aftertaste that XReaper mentioned earlier is a prime example of a failure of a rape scene. It's not supposed be neutral. NTR is even more vulnerable to shitty plots and characters. When the MC is a total looser and the heroine is a dumb slut, the fact she cheats on him for one reason or another is, again - emotionally neutral.

That completely misses the point of dark H in general. It's supposed to be horrible and make you feel bad. To some extent of course - if you feel too bad, it becomes unfappable (but then it can turn out to be a good drama/ustuge material, so it's not necessarily a bad thing). Without those feelings, it's not that different than vanilla consensual sex.

That's why good nukiges are so rare - it's quite difficult to write emotionally engaging H-scenes (consensual or not) with limited time spent on storytelling and characterization (and when you spend too much time on that, it's no longer a nukige...).

Plot is very important in nukiges. It doesn't have to be good or complex, obviously, but basic storyline and characterization are absolutely vital for some H-scenes to work.

Vanilla, romantic sex-scenes are rubbish if you aren't attached to the characters at least a little (that's why those work much better in moeges etc.). But it's rape and NTR that rely on plot the most. If the rape victim is some Black Lilith whore I couldn't care less about, then it just doesn't work. The lack of bad aftertaste that XReaper mentioned earlier is a prime example of a failure of a rape scene. It's not supposed be neutral. NTR is even more vulnerable to shitty plots and characters. When the MC is a total looser and the heroine is a dumb slut, the fact she cheats on him for one reason or another is, again - emotionally neutral.

That completely misses the point of dark H in general. It's supposed to be horrible and make you feel bad. To some extent of course - if you feel too bad, it becomes unfappable (but then it can turn out to be a good drama/ustuge material, so it's not necessarily a bad thing). Without those feelings, it's not that different than vanilla consensual sex.

That's why good nukiges are so rare - it's quite difficult to write emotionally engaging H-scenes (consensual or not) with limited time spent on storytelling and characterization (and when you spend too much time on that, it's no longer a nukige...).

^ Oh, that's certainly true. It's all about right proportions - the plot should do it's job in as little time as possible. Too much storytelling - especially if it's not-so-good - can make the whole thing simply boring.

Overly stupid plot can be a huge turn-off as well (at least for me) - that's a flaw of many H-oriented titles in various genres (amine tends to be especially bad in that regard).

^ Oh, that's certainly true. It's all about right proportions - the plot should do it's job in as little time as possible. Too much storytelling - especially if it's not-so-good - can make the whole thing simply boring.

Overly stupid plot can be a huge turn-off as well (at least for me) - that's a flaw of many H-oriented titles in various genres (amine tends to be especially bad in that regard).

So yeah, I wasn't saying there shouldn't be plot but purely looking for a plot isn't really the best approach for a nukige either. If the plot is too long, it really is just any other eroge.

What I mean is quite a bit of plot may ruin certain nukiges too. At the end of the day, you're reading quite a bit of text to go from one h scene to another, and may spoil your mood so to speak ever so slightly.

You can't just have senseless Screwing man. Maybe you can deal with all that but I really get tired after going through endless H scenes. 

You can't just have senseless Screwing man. Maybe you can deal with all that but I really get tired after going through endless H scenes.

Not endless but the point of nukige is the h scenes. I mean, the definition is eroge that concentrates on helping with masturbation. Therefore, it shouldn't have too much plot or it's not helping the concentrating on masturbating part which is its whole and sole purpose.

Thank you for making a point I was going to make and forgot.... Nukige's definition is an eroge MADE to be used to help masturbation so yes senseless screwing for the most part is what you may find. It won't be considered a nukige if there wasn't all of that screwing so.....sadly you just have admit to hate perverted things or be a pervert like me :makina:

I rarely fap to hentai and so I barely read nukige unless it triggers some specific fetishes. I guess I'm about to unveil something dark about me, but eh, whatever. If you're into real-world (no tentacles allowed) sexual slavery/bdsm, Tsurumiku is pretty much the best there is for that, imo. I love the art and the scenes hit all the right buttons for me. None of it their work is translated, unfortunately.

Well it has a bit of plot so it was much more easier to play through. It still has usual faults of the nukige plot but still having some loose plot is better than nothing at all. The fetishes aren't as extreme as some of the other nukiges mentioned here. The protag is a person who wants power and ero, he is much like an eviler-Rance. I felt that the girls were designed pretty well too.

You know those scenes where after sex, the girls have an 'ecstatic' face with their tongue outside and the eyes rolled in. Whenever I see such a scene, I can't help but feel creeped out. Am I the only who feels that the faces shouldn't be drawn/made that way ?

Well it has a bit of plot so it was much more easier to play through. It still has usual faults of the nukige plot but still having some loose plot is better than nothing at all. The fetishes aren't as extreme as some of the other nukiges mentioned here. The protag is a person who wants power and ero, he is much like an eviler-Rance. I felt that the girls were designed pretty well too.

You know those scenes where after sex, the girls have an 'ecstatic' face with their tongue outside and the eyes rolled in. Whenever I see such a scene, I can't help but feel creeped out. Am I the only who feels that the faces shouldn't be drawn/made that way ?

It's a measure of how lewd things are getting.

I can't say I hate it, but it would be nice to have it drawn nicely.

With the heart-shaped pupils and all.

I'm a sucker for that.

It's a measure of how lewd things are getting.

I can't say I hate it, but it would be nice to have it drawn nicely.

With the heart-shaped pupils and all.

I'm a sucker for that.

yeah i think that should be an essential condition, otherway it simply gives you the creeps or just kills the mood at worst.