Eclipsed

Favorite anime OSTs

I, admittedly, have always claimed not to like music all that much, up until the point where I realised what I really liked seemed to be OSTs.
That out of the way, Girls' Last Tour OST was one I absolutely adored. Starting with the first scene in the first episode:

Just now, Mr Poltroon said:

I, admittedly, have always claimed not to like music all that much, up until the point where I realised what I really liked seemed to be OSTs.
That out of the way, Girls' Last Tour OST was one I absolutely adored. Starting with the first scene in the first episode:

way to revive a long dead topic :).

Oh God, anime music really brings out my inner weeb. Let's see, this is gonna be fun. I'll try not to repeat any of the ones people have already said in this thread, but some of them I really like!

First let's start with my boi Hiroyuki Sawano. He's the reason Guilty Crown's soundtrack is sooo damn good. Well, he and Chelly's voice... best combination ever.

Ninelie  Bios Delta  Departures aLIEz

And yeah, also pretty much everything by supercell/egoist, like Pyscho-Pass openings/endings: All Alone with youNamae wo kaibutsu or the infamous Guiltry Crown OP My Dearest

And you know what's better than having Sawano compose the OST for your show? Also having Kalafina, like Aldnoah Zero did: Heavenly Blue

They are amazing: MagiaHikari no senritsuAriaOblivious but yeah, of course they are, they even have the great Kajiura Yuki as composer, next in the list. Many times I listen to a OST, think it's amazing, look up the composer only to find this woman's name. For example, in recent times, Boku Dake ga inai machi ending: Sore wa chiisana hikari no you na, or this cover by Hereson (check this dude out, he makes amazing stuff) Boku dake OST Hereson

.hack//SIGN, Fate/Zero, SAO (which say what you want about the anime, but damn the OST is good)... This Day and Never AgainYou Are my KingCOFFEE SODA TOFFEE PASTAPandora hearts OST

KEY songs, Jun Maeda, well, you know how it is, this is a VN forum after all, but anyways: Little Busters OPFarawaySong for friendsKanon 2006 OPAir TV OPThe place where wishes come trueThe palm of a tiny hand 

Lia songs: Angel beats OPCharlotte OP

Lisa songs: Crossing fieldIchiban no takaramonoBrave SongShirushi

Nagi no asukara openings/endings: Ebb and flowMitsuba no musubimeAqua TerrariumSoshite bokura wa

To finish let's move onto some miscellaneous stuff, shall we? 

SukaSuka OPHigurashi OP1Higurashi main themeYosuga no sora OPShigatsu wa kimi no uso OP1Shigatsu ED2Kyokai no kanata EDMeitantei Conan OP12Plastic Memories EDShiki OP1Shiki OP2Sakurasou EDNo game no life OPTokyo Ghoul OP

And that's some stuff that comes to mind for the moment. Maybe I'll add some more later when I have the time!

I don't know if this counts as anime, but this is one of my old favorites, if I ever need a pick me up or nostalgia trip.

otherwise I'm a pretty big fan of Etsuko Yakushimaru, soft voices are cozy

For the sake of nostalgia I'll post GGPC (Go Princess Pretty Cure) vocal songs, and because we have Haruno Haruka (Haruharu) aka Cure Flora birthday I'll post two of her vocal songs here. Enjoy, and especially more if you like PreCure.

Dreamin' Bloomin'

Primal Place

PS - As for my opinion, Primal Place beginning was remind me of FMAB 1st opening (Again by Yui), while Dreamin' Bloomin' is quite an ear worm. I prefer primal Place here because it sounds more mature.

Edited by littleshogun

Here's Morning Grace full version in which it's the opening song of Princess Tutu. My condolence to the singer Ritsuko Okazaki who dead back at 2004, and I'm hope that you'll like Morning Grace if you like the song from Symphonic Rain. Enjoy.