HI

Asaka66

HI there I'm joining this forum with the hopes of being able to have a worthwhile discussion of animes, anime art and novels (although I just recently started reading visual novels). So feel free to send me a message or chat me up if you see me anywhere online. I have somewhat of a passion for the art and stories.

PS I can disscus on eroges and stuff but I really get annoyed from some people with no respect for the art, who see it as just a way to FAP all day long ( no disrespect and all but I Am really against it, everything must me in a correct moderation)

hey welcome asaka66

i think ull find lots of anime lovers here, cause a lot of people come to visual novels through anime. (altho not as many as animelist!)

PS I can disscus on eroges and stuff but I really get annoyed from some people with no respect for the art, who see it as just a way to FAP all day long ( no disrespect and all but I Am really against it, everything must me in a correct moderation)

You have a strong sense of justice my friend... Lulu must be so proud :P

Hi, welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I have to agree with you with eroges, when you try to explain to someone what a VN is and say that there are H-scenes they automatically think it's perverted and nothing else, without caring about how good (or bad) the story is.

Well, I'd rather not talk about VNs with that kind of people, so I guess it's their loss if they think that way.