Counter-Strike Thread

madvanced

• 2 weeks later...

Back to global. \o/

Went to global, lost it, and now back to global again. I guess I can now be a bit more confident of my skill level, and that it wasn't just a fluke that I got to global in the first place. That makes me happy.

Well I can't seem to have good games ever since I got to DMG. So I'm not that confident anymore QQ.

ive actually never even seen a silver 1... even people who i thought would be isnt.

I'd probably change that in an instant lol

BTW

I have 4 wins apparently. \o/

Also I think I might just have had the two very best matches I have ever had in this game. Both ended above 30 points, one first place and one second place. BTW for me that is a huge achievement, I usually don't get above 10 points. This was Casual.

I'd probably change that in an instant lol

BTW

I have 4 wins apparently. \o/

Also I think I might just have had the two very best matches I have ever had in this game. Both ended above 30 points, one first place and one second place. BTW for me that is a huge achievement, I usually don't get above 10 points. This was Casual.

There's like 30 Funyarinpas on Steam, which one are you?

The NiP magic expired long time ago :Kappa:

but really hoped they owuld play better this time. 

Meh. They've sucked for like 2 years now

My NiP mousepad is crying non-stop.  :salt:

Also to be fair Lewy they've sucked for like a year, until the end last year's ESL One they weren't playing as bad as they are atm. Also on Dreamhack they did pretty good at the semi finals when they almost cameback against fnatic on that second game on inferno. Tbh more than sucking it's more like they have huge performance spikes, I shall blame it all on Forest.  :Kappa: