Counter-Strike Thread

madvanced

I was sitting around Master Guardian 2/Master Guardian Elite, but I've started trying to drop ranks now so I can play with others. Since Steam prevented you from queuing with others if the rank gap was too big in a patch a while back. Currently down to Master Guardian 1, think I'll need to get to at least Nova 4 to be able to play with the guys I wanted to, who are at silver 4/5. Seems like I'd need about the same to play a bunch of you guys here too. I will endeavour!

I'm usually up for games unless I'm really busy with something.

sZk3iq0.gif

I was sitting around Master Guardian 2/Master Guardian Elite, but I've started trying to drop ranks now so I can play with others. Since Steam prevented you from queuing with others if the rank gap was too big in a patch a while back. Currently down to Master Guardian 1, think I'll need to get to at least Nova 4 to be able to play with the guys I wanted to, who are at silver 4/5. Seems like I'd need about the same to play a bunch of you guys here too. I will endeavour!

I'm usually up for games unless I'm really busy with something.

sZk3iq0.gif

Or I/we could suck less and get boosted in some ranks.  :makina:

iBUYPOWER and it's members were banned from any valve endorsed/sponsored event due to match fixing. NA was already a bit weak, now it just got worse.

I love it. Thanks. Those match fixers should be banned forever.

....it is permanent ban right?

Anyone here plays casual only but has 500+ hours in CS GO?  :P

I love it. Thanks. Those match fixers should be banned forever.

....it is permanent ban right?

Anyone here plays casual only but has 500+ hours in CS GO?  :P

It seems that the ban was not issued to them team itself, but to the members that were on the team when the match fixing happened, for example Steel was now Torqued's captain yet he is banned.

Also the ban is indeed permanent.

I have almost 500 hours but I must have like 100-120 competitive matches.

cs 1.6 ftw, never got tired of playing that game <3

I used to play it at a Internet café when I was little and I still play it from time to time on my current steam account.

I do clock GO more than 1.6, CZ, Source. It's that if I start to play 1.6 more, I'll forget how to play GO :P.

Movement, nades and spray patterns are totally differnt, on top of deviations on map layouts, for example on Nuke.

It seems that the ban was not issued to them team itself, but to the members that were on the team when the match fixing happened, for example Steel was now Torqued's captain yet he is banned.

Also the ban is indeed permanent.

I have almost 500 hours but I must have like 100-120 competitive matches.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Azrielnyan

650 hours, and I have only played a total of 6 competitive matches (/・ω・)/

Of course not, just beware that my ping might reach 200+ if we decide to play together. So basically from a 650 hour veteran to a 5 hours noob  :vinty:

I cringe when my ping goes above 90-100, so I can see where you are coming from. Meh maybe we will be able to play in casual sometime. Who knows. Or we could taunt everyone on this thread for 1v1s  :makina:

It seems that French teams are on the spotlight today. Epsilon suspended their CS:GO division after information that some of their players are implicated on a match fixing scheme resurfaced and LDLC lost their CS:GO team after the players resigned to try to find a team that would provide them with better conditions.