Counter-Strike Thread

madvanced

Hello fellow CS fuwans, following a conversation between me and @LiquidShu I was wondering if anyone would possibly be available to play CS this weekend, since my accounts are either too high or low ranked to be able to play with him, so why not get a random 5 man lobby game going for some CS fuwan fun?

1 hour ago, madvanced said:

Hello fellow CS fuwans, following a conversation between me and @LiquidShu I was wondering if anyone would possibly be available to play CS this weekend, since my accounts are either too high or low ranked to be able to play with him, so why not get a random 5 man lobby game going for some CS fuwan fun?

I still wrecked you in our 1v1 :makina:

2 hours ago, Lewycool said:

Hmm. New update seems good. Also gabe rank up pls.

Reveal hidden contents

b9e47d5687.jpg

It did improve the consecutive taps a bit and they did screw long sprays a bit so it is good news, but it's still far from making tapping as good as it should be, so it's still not /that/ viable yet.

I don't even ask for rank ups anymore, even on 5+ win streaks with 20-25+ kills on each game I can't rank up for shit, RIP LEM dreams. Then again when I do rank up my LEM is always lost in like 5 games tops ;-;.

23 hours ago, madvanced said:

It did improve the consecutive taps a bit and they did screw long sprays a bit so it is good news, but it's still far from making tapping as good as it should be, so it's still not /that/ viable yet.

I don't even ask for rank ups anymore, even on 5+ win streaks with 20-25+ kills on each game I can't rank up for shit, RIP LEM dreams. Then again when I do rank up my LEM is always lost in like 5 games tops ;-;.

This update has helped me a lot. I can burst more effectively. Also I thought Premades are meant to be good....

Spoiler

880d4da0bb.jpg

Edit.. Stats after update..

8e6760ff55.jpg

3 hours ago, Lewycool said:

This update has helped me a lot. I can burst more effectively. Also I thought Premades are meant to be good....

Hide contents

880d4da0bb.jpg

Edit.. Stats after update..

8e6760ff55.jpg

I have noticed my game improving a bit, but I'm not sure if it's the update or simple placebo. In terms of premades, it just means that people communicate better, they can always have bad games, like I usually do lobbies of 4 or 5 and even then we can get steamrolled.

Fortunately that only happens if the guys I'm premading it decide to fuck around because thankfully I'm in good shape atm, especially on pistol rounds for some random reason.

edit: ayy one of my suspects on CSGO DEMOS MANAGER was just VAC banned

Played with a 5 stack yesterday. Three of them are in a team and they are ranked DMG - LEM. I was such a liability and got so rekt every time by the other team because they were like 5 ranks above me. But it was fun watching some pro combinations/nades. I had fun even though my K/D was like 7-20 xD

2 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Played with a 5 stack yesterday. Three of them are in a team and they are ranked DMG - LEM. I was such a liability and got so rekt every time by the other team because they were like 5 ranks above me. But it was fun watching some pro combinations/nades. I had fun even though my K/D was like 7-20 xD

You would be surprised by how mindless these things actually are in everyday MM in those ranks. Like the smokes and pop flashes and shit. It's not actually a big deal at the end of the day if you're used to it.

31 minutes ago, madvanced said:

You would be surprised by how mindless these things actually are in everyday MM in those ranks. Like the smokes and pop flashes and shit. It's not actually a big deal at the end of the day if you're used to it.

If it isn't dust 2 I hardly know smokes lol. I just have good aim. I still throw them though so i looks like i know what im doing :D

41 minutes ago, Lewycool said:

If it isn't dust 2 I hardly know smokes lol. I just have good aim. I still throw them though so i looks like i know what im doing :D

well I only know smokes on most active duty maps, there are some maps that need them more than others, like in dust 2 as long as you know the mid to B smoke, mid cross, and x-box smokes you don't really need anymore mlg smokes there.

13 hours ago, madvanced said:

Absolutely but these guys actually did stuff like the pro teams. Checking corners, throwing smokes, flashes and nades in a perfect manner and combination without even talking and they just did their own thing. Just said what they had to do. 30 sec to plant. It was unreal to experience it in person. Meanwhile I have problem naming the different locations on Mirage...

17 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Absolutely but these guys actually did stuff like the pro teams. Checking corners, throwing smokes, flashes and nades in a perfect manner and combination without even talking and they just did their own thing. Just said what they had to do. 30 sec to plant. It was unreal to experience it in person. Meanwhile I have problem naming the different locations on Mirage...

Lol Im pronoid with my corners, I always check them. If you really have a problem with knowing callout spots it's best just too look at this or keep it own on your second screen when playing a particular map (if you own two screens of course).https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157442340

I use nades when I know someone is dinked.

And yeah, that's what can happen with pre-mades.. Not all are good.. As you can see here

Spoiler

bed402359a.jpg

Mudkip was on their friends lists. They claimed I was cheating. But what can you expect from UK CS.

1 hour ago, Lewycool said:

Lol Im pronoid with my corners, I always check them. If you really have a problem with knowing callout spots it's best just too look at this or keep it own on your second screen when playing a particular map (if you own two screens of course).https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157442340

I use nades when I know someone is dinked.

And yeah, that's what can happen with pre-mades.. Not all are good.. As you can see here

Reveal hidden contents

bed402359a.jpg

Mudkip was on their friends lists. They claimed I was cheating. But what can you expect from UK CS.

Nice! Yeah I am usually having a screen with all spots and corners. But whenever I am playing a map I am not 100% familiar with I tend to forget stuff in the heat of battle and I am focusing on just playing the game and how/what I should defend. CT defence on bombsite A at Mirage is so freaking hard in my opinion. So many spots and I don't really know how to defend it properly when the opposing team are good with flashes and smokes. Someone is looking at Palace and the Ramp/Tetris but we usually failed to defend it anyway because of potato aim. Playing CS Go on a level way above your level 4 months since your last game is not recommended.

Well we all crumbled down and lost mid way too often.

I was a liability and that's most likely why I felt like shit afterwards. ^^

4 hours ago, LiquidShu said:

Hit AK w/e that is. Should be ranking up soon again too. I had 4 surrenders by the enemy team today during the first half.

Theoretically we should be able to at least duo queue now, if I'm not making any huge mistake, let me think.

MG1 > MG2 > MGE > DMG > LE > LEM

1   >   2    >    3   >    4    > 5  >   6

Well shit that's 6 ranks difference not 5, fuck my non-existent math skills, get MG2 shuu plox ;-;

In another note, when you play with drunk friends the salt and shenanigans are the basis of the game lol

2e843ea45c.png

54c933f27b.png

The shit talking between me and my friends was that I wasn't even trying to carry their drunk asses hard enough, 2 losses but at least it was fun. At these times my only salt factor is usually randoms/pugs which in this case was 1ndex on the 2nd match, he literally had like 2 kills on the 9-13~9-14 score mark.

11 hours ago, madvanced said:

Theoretically we should be able to at least duo queue now, if I'm not making any huge mistake, let me think.

MG1 > MG2 > MGE > DMG > LE > LEM

1   >   2    >    3   >    4    > 5  >   6

Well shit that's 6 ranks difference not 5, fuck my non-existent math skills, get MG2 shuu plox ;-;

In another note, when you play with drunk friends the salt and shenanigans are the basis of the game lol

2e843ea45c.png

54c933f27b.png

The shit talking between me and my friends was that I wasn't even trying to carry their drunk asses hard enough, 2 losses but at least it was fun. At these times my only salt factor is usually randoms/pugs which in this case was 1ndex on the 2nd match, he literally had like 2 kills on the 9-13~9-14 score mark.

Im gold on my smurf :>

• 3 months later...