Counter-Strike Thread

madvanced

1 minute ago, madvanced said:

Hello fellow fuwans, as an attempt to revive this thread I wanted to ask all of you how did the rank reshuffle affect you? I went from LEM to LE.

I went from LE to DMG, so not too bad.

Especially considering one of my friends managed to go from MG1 to Silver I

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

I went from LE to DMG, so not too bad.

Well that was quite the jump for your friend, then again if he can't carry himself out of that rank it shows that he was in the wrong rank from the beginning. :P

On 1/27/2016 at 4:12 AM, Andreas said:

You're friend must be pretty bad then because Silver I is actually bad. I went from DMG to Gold Nova 3 and I find my self carrying every game I play easily (I play super casually maybe twice a week). I am pretty sure I got deranked too far but whatever.

1 hour ago, SilverLi said:

I am so shit I don't even get a rank. Thanks inactivity. But I was MG2 I think, not that it matters if they changed everything. I saw a friend in the Silver league. Ouch. The following picture is from Na'Vi when they take out the stats of the playerbase. Silver is actually a league. :D

nuovi_e_vechci_ranks.png

well this is how it is now:

444782a0a7.png

if you compare closely someone on DMG-ish atm is basically on the same territory as LEM before. I think that the rank shuffle was a good thing even if I ended up deranking. I'm just kinda salty because I stopped playing for like a month so I'm kinda bad atm :wafuu:

21 minutes ago, Funnerific said:

I kept my DMG and didn't notice any sort of reshuffling, but for some reason I end up playing with Gold Nova Masters and Master Guardian I players every game, be at the bottom of the scoreboard and never derank. :vinty:

Seriously? I've noticed that at DMG-LE level the games have changed a lot, basically close to what LEM-Supreme was before. Then again taking a break wasn't exactly useful to me in terms of skill. :komari:
My games have also been against DMGs-LEs-LEMs, so idk.

• 3 months later...

Back to Global bois after losing it due to inactivity, and then getting set back to eagle. Easy. Was very quick back to SMFC, but then multiple <300 hour accounts in every game, many clearly hacking. Almost no game is even, they're stomps one way or another, rare for one team to reach 8 rounds. Still got back to the 0.5%. No rank shift will hold me down.

22 hours ago, Kelebek1 said:

Back to Global bois after losing it due to inactivity, and then getting set back to eagle. Easy. Was very quick back to SMFC, but then multiple <300 hour accounts in every game, many clearly hacking. Almost no game is even, they're stomps one way or another, rare for one team to reach 8 rounds. Still got back to the 0.5%. No rank shift will hold me down.

LEM is my place and I don't believe that I'll be able to go to supreme any time soon. :P

23 hours ago, Kelebek1 said:

Friend queue is my dwelling place 

Silver 2 my destination 

1 minute ago, Funyarinpa said:

why do you want to do this to your W/L ratio

I'm probably the absolutely shittiest player you can find in CSGO with more than 100 hours

>second acc

Like I could give less shits to what happens to that acc lel. Rather I want if possible to do a 5 man lobby with fuwans. The only people I know that play CSGO at least occasionally are @Vongalaxy and @LiquidShu not to mention Cody.

I play somewhat often as well, two of my friends are kinda into queuing now

one's a Silver Elite or something and I don't get why he's not deranked after all the matches he queued with us

the other is unranked because he only plays with us and as a result can never increase his competitive win count lol

26 minutes ago, madvanced said:

>second acc

Like I could give less shits to what happens to that acc lel. Rather I want if possible to do a 5 man lobby with fuwans. The only people I know that play CSGO at least occasionally are @Vongalaxy and @LiquidShu not to mention Cody.

SENPAI NOTICED ME :wafuu:

I'd be up for a game or two.

36 minutes ago, Vongalaxy said:

SENPAI NOTICED ME :wafuu:

I'd be up for a game or two.

Well we just need to get a time when everyone is on and with motivation to fuck around in CS. Also if everyone agrees we could use a discord server we have for fuwa(haven't really advertised it yet but w/e www) for our shenanigans and the like.