sfghafkhalfawfawjflawfwawakfkwafkwa

gOBeIu2.jpg

What are the chances?

Wtf are the chances? ASGfsdfhkdhfawjfawejf

I'm still dying.

It's factory new too.

Aghh..... free 180 bucks....

most money I got on a dropped skin was 4€... RIParonie luck

Man, get to like round 3 and notice a massive spider on my wall. End up going afk for 4 rounds doing battle with it, and don't even manage to kill it cause it fell off the wall then ran along the edge of my computer and I couldn't get it. Best I could do was trap it on the floor, where it is now. Anyway, team votekick me, it fails thanks to 1 guy, I get kicked out of the game for inactivity, rejoin, and then just destroy. Go 33-10 or something close to it, leading my team and pretty much solo won us the game, get an ace to boot.

I dropped back down to LEM after something like 15 games with 3 wins. Really surprised I didn't drop out of LEM too. Got a couple now though, and that game was against 3 SMFC 2 LEM, so I hope that gave me a nice step up. Feels nice to get 30 kills in a game at this rank, feels like my rank is validated.

EDIT: Lol, played well next game too. Enemy team all raging at me, calling cheats, all reported me. Got my SMFC back. :)

AAAANNNNDDDD back to smurfs, cheaters and trolls. Never going to get global. T.T

Man, get to like round 3 and notice a massive spider on my wall. End up going afk for 4 rounds doing battle with it, and don't even manage to kill it cause it fell off the wall then ran along the edge of my computer and I couldn't get it. Best I could do was trap it on the floor, where it is now. Anyway, team votekick me, it fails thanks to 1 guy, I get kicked out of the game for inactivity, rejoin, and then just destroy. Go 33-10 or something close to it, leading my team and pretty much solo won us the game, get an ace to boot.

I dropped back down to LEM after something like 15 games with 3 wins. Really surprised I didn't drop out of LEM too. Got a couple now though, and that game was against 3 SMFC 2 LEM, so I hope that gave me a nice step up. Feels nice to get 30 kills in a game at this rank, feels like my rank is validated.

EDIT: Lol, played well next game too. Enemy team all raging at me, calling cheats, all reported me. Got my SMFC back. :)

AAAANNNNDDDD back to smurfs, cheaters and trolls. Never going to get global. T.T

I hope to get such epic stories in the near future, my ever elusive future desktop will finally happen next week. CSGO beware of me :scottsune:

I hope to get such epic stories in the near future, my ever elusive future desktop will finally happen next week. CSGO beware of me :scottsune:

Nice nice. Remember the system favours those who play a lot, so just grind those games. One game every 4 days won't really get you anywhere, but 4 games a day, you'll rank up.

Nice nice. Remember the system favours those who play a lot, so just grind those games. One game every 4 days won't really get you anywhere, but 4 games a day, you'll rank up.

I know I know, it's just that I didn't really feel motivated to play with random frame drops to the 20s. That's why after my laptop finally crapped itself almost completely I decided to stop holding off on buying my desktop.

I'm not usually one to post footage or anything, but in my last game I had this ridiculous reaction shot, I think the best I've ever hit, so I just had to upload it.

I saw they had an AWP and he was right side, so I knew he could still be there. I didn't prefire or anything, just saw him and reacted. It definitely looked better as I was playing, the demo doesn't pick it up too well. But I impressed myself, channelling the spirit of KennyS. I'm worried about getting banned now though, for the past 3 or 4 games people have said they're reporting me, and shots like that don't help...

I'm not usually one to post footage or anything, but in my last game I had this ridiculous reaction shot, I think the best I've ever hit, so I just had to upload it.

I saw they had an AWP and he was right side, so I knew he could still be there. I didn't prefire or anything, just saw him and reacted. It definitely looked better as I was playing, the demo doesn't pick it up too well. But I impressed myself, channelling the spirit of KennyS. I'm worried about getting banned now though, for the past 3 or 4 games people have said they're reporting me, and shots like that don't help...

The problem here seems to be that the demo is 16 tick, since you can even barely see the guy here when you flick. Overwatchers usually take that into account, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I mean the shot in itself wasn't that ludicrious, you knew beforehand that he was there, it all came down to reaction time, yours was better than his, that's all there is to it.

Also IMO it seemed more like a JW kind of pick rather than KennyS. But KennyS does use the magic stick so let's just go with it. :makina:

So I borrowed a computer around the house to play CSGO. Played 6 games, I won 5 and lost 1, 4 of those wins are on a current streak. I ranked back up to nova 2 on the 2 win of the streak.

Let's see if tomorrow I can go to nova 3.

P.S. - I top fragged almost always on the wins with some scores being around or even exceeding the 2:1 k/d ratio... pls no banerinos volvo

well it seems that I'm stepping down some components a wee bit to buy a 144hz 1ms input lag display, let's see if it pays off. Then again, for CSGO the card will be more than enough, I mean even a 750 ti can run it at 120+fps on max settings 1080p.

Now that I'm actually trying to rank up, every game is so fucking stressful. Raging teammates gg'ing on round 2, trolls, the odd cheater. Most games going so close too, I've never had so many games draw. All my draws from previous ranks can't match the number I'm getting at supreme. Just trying to claw every round, game's going to give me a heart attack before I get global.