Counter-Strike Thread

madvanced

Revival thread post (´・ω・`).

For those that care about the pro scene, Fnatic won ESL One Katowice against NiP being the first team to ever win 2 majors in CS:GO.

Anyway I'm also looking forward to know if any new Fuwan as come to enjoy Counter-Strike.

Was interesting to sweden vs sweden in the finals. but sadly i didnt want anyone of them to win :P

at first i wanted nip. but they played so bad at times i thought virtuos.pro deserved the win . hehe

I'm actually a NiP fanboy(and a bit of a Fnatic hater :makina: ) so when that godly comeback was almost real on the 3rd match I was jumping from joy, then Krimz and Olof made me cry by winning that last round :wafuu: .

Casual always has people like that, sometimes on T when I'm playing we all say B site since it's weak right now, and 80% of the team goes there, for some reason the bomb carrier decides to go have a n early death to A and loses us the round. This happens more than I care to admit.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings CS Fuwans. Yesterday Andreas came to me to propose the creation of a Skype CS group so that it would be easier to set up lobbies, or just talk in general about CS.

I said that I wasn't sure if there would be many people willing to go there, so I ask you fuwans. What do you think about having our own Skype group just to discuss CS stuff? Be it for discussing gameplay, new updates, set up play sessions, etc.

Also just because we intend to use skype, it doesn't mean that we are thinking of using skype calls or anything like that. While they can be made, if anyone ever wanted to use VOIP you can use the in-game one for that, so if speaking is what turns you off from this idea, don't worry about it. After all it is not my intention to make calls, but rather to have a place of easy access for us to have some random CS banter.

With nothing further to say, I now wait for your opinions CS Fuwans.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only who plays CS online? >.>

Well that's because Nexon can turn any game into a complete P2W and if you are a player that prefers to stay strictly on the F2P side you are gonna have a bad time. So in the longer term it's just plain cheaper to buy the full CS, be it 1.6, source or GO