Show yourself off (RL picture thread)

Nayleen

I'm still waiting on several of my waifus to share themselves with the world ( talkin' to you ara  :ph34r: )

Dat sirjabberwock doee. Hello there handsome *wink wink*

Not knowing what to do in this situation, Shizuo throws a refrigerator at the unfamiliar creature

BTKlzBJ.jpg

Well you know what they say; behind every loli idol is a bearded misery-guts and his psychotic minion. 

What do they say about sadistic romantics? ;_;

Alright, I've hid behind online anonymity too long.  It's time for me to show my real face.

FL4n5Ch.jpg

:P

That's technically me behind the magazine

Seriously, though, all of the recent pictures of me look like shit (and I don't have a decent camera anymore  >.>).  Only gonna post this pic of me from 2009 with my dog and another slightly more recent one from a vacation:

y2JtfQc.jpg

UAR54j8.jpg

So, yes, if you guys thought I'd look nerdy, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

Alright, I've hid behind online anonymity too long.  It's time for me to show my real face.

FL4n5Ch.jpg

Seriously, though, all of the recent pictures of me look like shit (and I don't have a decent camera anymore  >.>).  Only gonna post this pic of me from 2009 with my dog and another slightly more recent one from a vacation:

y2JtfQc.jpg

UAR54j8.jpg

So, yes, if you guys thought I'd look nerdy, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

I completely missed the second spoiler like a noob initially  :wafuu:

FL4n5Ch.jpg

y2JtfQc.jpg

UAR54j8.jpg

Screw the right to arm bears, I support the right to bear arms.

bustedtees.0376e06b-f2d5-4186-9f4b-87f5a

Since I was going to get more involved I guess I will post some of my only selfies in existence. 

Me rn v

ZcGccCr.jpg

Me trying to take a selfie (like my second one ever)

cWdE6kI.jpg

Time to delete all of my accounts before the FBI comes for me.

I....thought u r an Asian.......

all my dreams r shattered 

What do they say about sadistic romantics? ;_;

Good card players.

@Nimbus... looks soo familiar.  You seriously look like someone I know xD

I've lost track of how many times I've heard this. I mean it's at least two maybe even three times. 

Since I was going to get more involved I guess I will post some of my only selfies in existence.

ZcGccCr.jpg

Ohh, nice persona & danganronpa wall scrolls ^^b

I....thought u r an Asian.......

all my dreams r shattered 

Lol, I had thought the same thing for some reason.

I'm still waiting on several of my waifus to share themselves with the world ( talkin' to you ara :ph34r: )

Not knowing what to do in this situation, Shizuo throws a refrigerator at the unfamiliar creature

BTKlzBJ.jpg

Calm down, it's just a compliment. No need to throw refrigerators at people. A simple thank you would suffice. Or do people not thank anyone anymore? My goodness such a rude child.

@Cyrillej1 When are you gonna show yourself? Us women are the minority of this thread! Show us your beautiful face(:

@sirjabberwock I totally quoted you on that fridge pic dunno why it effed up.

Fixed it(:

Calm down, it's just a compliment. No need to throw refrigerators at people. A simple thank you would suffice. Or do people not thank anyone anymore? My goodness such a rude child.

@Cyrillej1  When are you gonna show yourself? Us women are the minority of this thread! Show us your beautiful face(:

Apparently roleplay is not a thing you're familiar with  :amane:  I was merely responding in a nice yet comical manner~

>child

lolz