Show yourself off (RL picture thread)

Nayleen

This thread has confirmed my long standing belief that VN fans are the sexiest people going around. Anyways:

This is my most recent one. The webcam was atrocious so that was the best I could do. My new computer came with a built in HD webcam, but you need to download something to use it and I haven't bothered to yet. Will do so in the future. You can kind of see a little mustache there which is unfortunate, as I hate facial hair and try to shave it off as much as I can. Also don't like how red my skin looks there, must have been a hot day. It's much whiter/nicer on cool days. Plus my blue eyes don't look blue. Ugh, I'm starting to sound like Diva. I do like my hair in this pic though. Think this was taken just before I got it chopped off (long hair and hot weather aren't a great mix).

Z4fEz5c.jpg

This thread has confirmed my long standing belief that VN fans are the sexiest people going around. Anyways:

This is my most recent one. The webcam was atrocious so that was the best I could do. My new computer came with a built in HD webcam, but you need to download something to use it and I haven't bothered to yet. Will do so in the future. You can kind of see a little mustache there which is unfortunate, as I hate facial hair and try to shave it off as much as I can. Also don't like how red my skin looks there, must have been a hot day. It's much whiter/nicer on cool days. Plus my blue eyes don't look blue. Ugh, I'm starting to sound like Diva. I do like my hair in this pic though. Think this was taken just before I got it chopped off (long hair and hot weather aren't a great mix).

Z4fEz5c.jpg

You actually kinda look like your avatar.

Alright alright since I'm like the only prick that censored myself I feel bad so here you go. I applied Fuwanovel's latest uncensor patch v1.2:

TOtGhh0.jpg

^HS prom 8D so that's the only time I ever looked nice.

~~

Here's what I really look like when I'm lurking on Fuwanovel:

qftnnF6.jpg

d00bb99f33.jpg

Another Asian?? hehehehehe nice.

You actually kinda look like your avatar.

My current one? Drats. I was going for this.

I do have a group photo of myself wearing sunglasses. Though it's also indoors and therefore super douchey.

Alright alright since I'm like the only prick that censored myself I feel bad so here you go. I applied Fuwanovel's latest uncensor patch v1.2:

TOtGhh0.jpg

^HS prom 8D so that's the only time I ever looked nice.

~~

Here's what I really look like when I'm lurking on Fuwanovel:

qftnnF6.jpg

The first one is nicer in the sense your parents probably prefer it, but I think your hair looks way better in the second one.

Meh, I don't usually take pictures, and the ones I do have are of potato quality, so I even did something that I never do just for fuwa, a bloody selfie.

I'll also post a screen capture of my cam that was made during a skype call just because I can.

The ugly potato quality selfie

Spoiler

73dd8bb238.jpg
you are late my friend this picture is now dead

The ugly potato quality cam capture

Spoiler

2e6a11a027.PNG