school Days HQ opinions?

ezyo22

Up to you,

if you got many free time , try it.

if you got other vn want to read , go read other 1st  because  School Days really take a lot time .

if you just want to see H-scene , you can just forget it and go watch other anime hentai.

if you a fan of Yandere or infamous ..... , go for it .

Up to you,

if you got many free time , try it.

if you got other vn want to read , go read other 1st  because  School Days really take a lot time .

if you just want to see H-scene , you can just forget it and go watch other anime hentai.

if you a fan of Yandere or infamous ..... , go for it .

then i well drop it because i am not instrasted in bad story and alot of H-scene

I played it thinking I could get a different ending from the anime.  I thought to myself, "I could make Makoto not be a jerk, and hopefully give the heroine a happy ending that she deserved!"   boy, was I wrong...  It just made me hate the heroine too.  I only played one route, but it left me irritated lol.

I think there are better VNs.. so only play this if you're like Extremely bored with nothing else to do.  And do not play solely for the hentai scenes.. they are horrible.  I think the anime is better anyways

even with the bad ending.

Something I said in another thread perfectly sums up my feelings of School Days:

My real guilty pleasure isn't a trope; it's School Days. I'm not kidding. School Days is a Freudian dream that satisfies both my libidinal drive and my death drive. Through Makoto I can express my uncensored sexual freedom and then get brutally killed in the end for it. School Days understands me on a completely base and instinctual level. 

Yes, I am a Freudian and I believe a death drive along with a libidinal drive is fundamental to human nature. Personally I think people hate School Days because they don't want to admit that deep down (really deep) they can relate to Makoto on a subconscious level. Makoto represents everything we repress in ourselves, and therefore each of us doesn't want to admit that we have a bit of Makoto inside of us.

Personally I think people hate School Days because they don't want to admit that deep down (really deep) they can relate to Makoto on a subconscious level. Makoto represents everything we repress in ourselves, and therefore each of us doesn't want to admit that we have a bit of Makoto inside of us.

I just plainly thought Makoto was a selfish jerk.  Well, actually I was more annoyed that the heroine Kotonoha wasn't strong enough to be comfortable with herself and not give into him until she was completely ready on her own terms.  It just felt all forced and I guess didn't fit into the ideal kind of love I personally thought of.  I'm not sure if I just landed on a bad route, but I tried in every way to get Kotonoha a good ending, but she still gave into him and all the drama...  maybe because I'm a girl, so it irritated me more on how she ended up with him.

Oh, I took joy in Makoto's ending in the anime... -evil chuckle-

maybe because I'm a girl, so it irritated me more on how she ended up with him.

Oh, I took joy in Makoto's ending in the anime... -evil chuckle-

I've never considered what it would be like to read this VN as a girl. I would probably hate the game to then. :P But what I like about this VN is how it takes a regular every day teenager (he really is incredibly bland) and shows the audience what every teenage boy would do if he acted completely on his instincts and gave no thought whatsoever to morality. Makoto's complete lack of personality is what makes him such a great self-insert for our own repressed desires, and through him we can act them out.

And then get brutality murdered for it!

I've always found it amusing how Makoto has managed to illicit far more hatred from the anime fanbase than murderous villains, all without even breaking the law. Pretty remarkable achievement when you think of it that way. Personally I didn't like him as I thought he was a needlessly awkward twat, but I wasn't sitting enthusiastically celebrating his death.

I am probably one of the few that actually thought the VN was decent? I read a couple of routes and never really got bored. Yes it was a lot of things I was disturbed by and some things I hated. But my overall feeling was it was ok, if you can relate to him and his situation.

But I hated the anime.

I am probably one of the few that actually thought the VN was decent? I read a couple of routes and never really got bored. Yes it was a lot of things I was disturbed by and some things I hated. But my overall feeling was it was ok, if you can relate to him and his situation.

But I hated the anime.

I liked it too, there were some nice routes imo, without him being a super jerk

I think that it had a couple good routes. There are really only three endings out of like... 12-13-ish(?) that end in death, but they really come out of nowhere, which is why they're so infamous.

A lot of the characters make bad decisions, but they're kids so I kind of feel like that's to be expected? Idk. I just don't think it was quite as bad as people make it out to be. The only thing that really annoyed me was how the H-scenes just used like the same three clips over and over for the whole duration of a scene.

• 1 month later...

I have read the manga and watched the anime so before I try the VN there is one thing I was hoping to find out, while it is possible for the MC to be as as much of a bastard these posts say and he is in those I want to know if it is possible to pick and simply stay faithful to one of the Heroine throughout the game or is cheating unavoidable?

I have read the manga and watched the anime so before I try the VN there is one thing I was hoping to find out, while it is possible for the MC to be as as much of a bastard these posts say and he is in those I want to know if it is possible to pick and simply stay faithful to one of the Heroine throughout the game or is cheating unavoidable?

Sekai's despairingness was really moe honestly

After playing supes faithful and getting a good Kotonoha ending the first time, I went for the top of the chart and never looked back. Kotonoha shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit girl.

And... well, I guess I'm still susceptible to highschool drama.

The fact that picking absolutely no choices actually gets you a decent ending is pretty lol

All the haters just can't handle a bit of NTR. It's a meh title that is worth the read if you are interested in it and can stomach a plot centered around reverse-NTR; wouldn't be my first suggestion but wouldn't be my last either.