Akatsuki no Goei Trinity Edition [Recruiting]

Lan

Akatsuki no Goei

d70d7760-s.jpg

VNDB -> link

We are a group of people who have been working on Akatsuki no Goei for a few months now. Since we could use some help, we decided to make an announcement here. The game contains Akatsuki no Goei, its Fandisc and Sequel. We are only translating the first game, if we find more translators we might work on all three games.

Overall progress:
Translation: 65%
TLC: 11%
Editing: 0%
QC: 0%

I am not going to post detailed progress. Don’t expect me to update this often, either. If something significant happens, I’ll do so.

Recruitment:
We will not make you take any tests. You will be on a trial period after expressing an interest, I’ll send you a script and explain what and how needs to be done, then judge and let you know if we want you to continue or not. If you are interested in any of the positions send ma a PM, please.
Translation checker: you won’t have much to do - checking ~600 lines for now, but even 50 would be fine. We don’t expect you to work fast, but your Japanese must be good with some knowledge of trivia. Your English doesn’t have to be good, it’s probably enough if you can understand this message.
H-scenes translator: There are already a few scenes waiting to be translated, we skipped them. Also, no time pressure here.
Translators: We don’t really need them right now, but if you are interested I will surely find you something to translate J Your Japanese must be decent (don’t waste our time if you’re going to use machine translation) and English must be good, it’s okay if you make some errors, but your translation must be accurate and comprehensible.

Whether we will release any partial patches or not is still undetermined. It is possible, especially if we find a dedicated TLC soon.
Currently we have three fully translated, two to go. And, since you’ll probably ask, ETA: 2015.

new year starts great & whats nice, that you actually started translating the first game out of 5, would have been big meehh if you you had picked a newer sequel, great job so far guys, i´m rooting for you!

thank you, but don´t stress yourself over it. when time comes its gonna be finished, after all you have completed more than the half so far. would be a shame if someone out of your team goes mia cause of the pressure.

Oh hey, AkaGoei got picked back up? Amazing, best of luck to you! I really wish more people read this VN, if only for Kaito alone. :D

I might be able to help with TLCing at least, although I probably wouldn't be amazingly fast with uni and other things getting in the way.

I updated the progress. We have three routes translated, we might get a little slower now, though. I also changed how I measured TLC progress, that's why it jumped that much, now it correctly reflects overall progress. Editing should start soon, too.

Nice! got the japanese complete edition " 暁の護衛トリニティ コンプリートエディション" cant wait to see this one translated.

still dont get it why everyones talking about a trilogy, when you look at every game related to the plot, it starts with "Akatsuki no Goei" and ends so far with "Reminiscence Re:Collect" plus a nice and long fandisc of the first title called "Akatsuki no Goei - Principal-tachi no Kyuujitsu". therefore we have 5 games with nice a art, have cool characters & a entertaining story.

still dont get it why everyones talking about a trilogy, when you look at every game related to the plot, it starts with "Akatsuki no Goei" and ends so far with "Reminiscence Re:Collect" plus a nice and long fandisc of the first title called "Akatsuki no Goei - Principal-tachi no Kyuujitsu". therefore we have 5 games with nice a art, have cool characters & a entertaining story.

I wouldn't call Reminiscence a part of the series. There are just some (sort of) returning characters, otherwise it has a completely different feel (and it is also much worse, but that's just my opinion :P)

yeah its sort of true that it doesnt feel like the rest of the games before, but still...nah forget it, simply happy that someone is willing to translate the first title & than maybee maybee when time comes.

Reminiscence is good. I've read those 5 Visual novels. But the best one are when Kaito is the Main character (So AkaNoGoei Trilogy). He is too awesome ! Anyway, maybe I will join this project later when I have time. Btw I have already read most the Vns from the list you have Vargas :P

Lol I agree I also got some other Japanese vn's that are being translated this year and can't wait for them as well. Not all of them but wishing some other people pick up these projects..

2vcdo5x.jpg

I know that Amairo Islenauts is being translated but not sure about others.

Good luck translating the VN triology guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to scream like a school girl right now. Ah, to hell with everything "KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAA!!!"

Man, I've seriously been wanting to play this for a while now. I was sad because the past group was dead, or at least slow as a zombie. I've been in some sort of block for a while now, I haven't gotten the motivation to play any VN for some months (except Nekopara). And this together with Koiken Otome are the two VN's that are mentally tagged in my brain as "to hell with everything and anything else, play ASAP".

You have my utmost sincere thanks! I hope you the best of luck and hope everything goes well fo this project!