Akatsuki no Goei Trinity Edition [Recruiting]

Lan

dont think they need medical treatment, cause they seem to do fine.

but was rather shocked myself when this project popped out of nowhere with over 65% done

whoa, 65%, didn't catch my eye. lol.

on the other hand, i'm quite grateful that this akagoei project hadn't finished yet when i REALLY want to read this.

that's what made me jumped on untranslated vns. :holo:

We've tried to work with the old group but in the end decided to translate everything from a scratch, so you can't say we've revived, we aren't related to the old project.
We originally planned to just release a patch without announcing anything but needed some help so there you go... Last month was very slow, so there's nothing to update for now, things will hopefully change soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still alive? There doesn't seem to be any way to track progress or activity, so its pretty worrisome.

There are a few (un)expected complications. Maybe(just maybe) Lan will comment on the project status, but so far you should consider "worrisome" to be pretty accurate description.

It doesn't help that they don't have irc, a website, nor a staff list, just a random 65% out of nowhere with no sample pictures, or anything.

It doesn't help with what?

If you wanted to participate, you could contact Lan through this forum (can't say if help is still requested)

If you are simply curious, then pretty sure there were ways to get the information you seek. You just need to be in the right place at the right time or to have the right connections. As it is explained above, this is a private project and even this thread is not supposed to exist.

Yeah, it's been stalled lately.
We'are still going to finish the tranlation, even if it doesn't include all of the routes. I believe there'll be an update posted in a month or two.
I don't see any reasons to "prove" anything. If you are interested in something regarding the project you are free to contact me or post here.
This topic was created only to seek some help which unfortunately continues to fail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We'are still going to finish the tranlation, even if it doesn't include all of the routes. I believe there'll be an update posted in a month or two.

Hi there,
I just want to remind, that you wantet to post an update. We are impatiently awaiting your words. 

Hi there,
I just want to remind, that you wantet to post an update. We are impatiently awaiting your words. 

Just wait patiently... they aren't obligated to post an update nor are we, as fellow VN readers, entitled to get one.