I'm Proud to Be a Weeb!

OriginalRen

Uuuh.. a little on the expensive side (though i checked the other cabinets in Ikea's list and they're all more expensive..)

Are there any smaller/cheaper ones?

I don't have THAT many figures that i'd need such a big display at the moment at least.

Edit: After browing Ikea some more I found some that might be relevant to me, thanks for the reference~

I think these are pretty reasonable, Nosebleed.

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Assembly-Display-Box-Protection-8-7x4-9x5-7/dp/B00M1RQ63A/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1421427827&sr=1-4&keywords=figure+display+case

http://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Display-Box-Dustproof-Protection/dp/B00M1RQQHQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1421427827&sr=1-8&keywords=figure+display+case

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collection-Display-Case-Box-for-Figures-Models-Gundam-Toys-with-Light-CA-/221158957020

http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-13-13-CM-Acrylic-DISPLAY-BOX-FOR-ONE-PIECE-LUFFY-NAMI-ACE-PVC-FIGURE-/261399647234

edit: glad you found some, Nosebleed

I posted my collection to AF on Reddit already.

I haven't gotten around to taking more close up pics but I will soon. 

Anyways, here's a general view, I took the picture slightly sideways..

Just so you can see the figs on the side.

l2Ha1ZR.jpg

Nice case, almost looks the same as mine back home.

And u r fan of Asuka huh,want to trade the Seiyuu's autograph with Sena's figure there?

:wafuu:

Uuuh.. a little on the expensive side (though i checked the other cabinets in Ikea's list and they're all more expensive..)

Are there any smaller/cheaper ones?

I don't have THAT many figures that i'd need such a big display at the moment at least.

Edit: After browing Ikea some more I found some that might be relevant to me, thanks for the reference~

It's okay, Kotobukiya sells cases. I'll just ship you a full glass set for like 60-70 bucks. :Kappa:

Nice case, almost looks the same as mine back home.

And u r fan of Asuka huh,want to trade the Seiyuu's autograph with Sena's figure there?

:wafuu:

I'll keep that in mind, Monmon.

Just wondering, are you a Rei person?

I like Rei too, don't worry.

I posted my collection to AF on Reddit already.

I haven't gotten around to taking more close up pics but I will soon. 

Anyways, here's a general view, I took the picture slightly sideways..

Just so you can see the figs on the side.

l2Ha1ZR.jpg

That's the coolest figure collection case display so far...  oooooooooo  :o

wish I could do something like that.... but seems too expensive, and would have no space to put it anyways. boo

So I could take a picture of my collection, but that would require me to find all of my stuff...find a place to put it and not damage it so that it will be presentable...then I have to put it all back after I spend anywhere from 1 to 5 hours studying it closely...  And I have a potato 3DS that is currently dead as hell, and I can't find the charging cable.  WOE IS ME.

Can I link the CDs I made instead?  I spent a LOT of time recording these.  Cogitatio took two months in total to record and get perfect, and Memorans took more time to edit, since I did a lot of extra stuff.  This is what I do in my free time, so I hope you'll enjoy it~.  No, really.  Enjoy it, please.  I beg you.

Google Drive Link

So I could take a picture of my collection, but that would require me to find all of my stuff...find a place to put it and not damage it so that it will be presentable...then I have to put it all back after I spend anywhere from 1 to 5 hours studying it closely...  And I have a potato 3DS that is currently dead as hell, and I can't find the charging cable.  WOE IS ME.

Can I link the CDs I made instead?  I spent a LOT of time recording these.  Cogitatio took two months in total to record and get perfect, and Memorans took more time to edit, since I did a lot of extra stuff.  This is what I do in my free time, so I hope you'll enjoy it~.  No, really.  Enjoy it, please.  I beg you.

Google Drive Link

I was going to like your post, but I hit my quota for the day. 

I'll do so next time..

Anyways, I listened to all of your pieces.. 

They're great, I mean that.

I enjoyed it so much that I downloaded everything to my drive and computer.

Good job, Ryechu. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Update!

All right everyone, I have updated the main page participants and have decided that this giveaway will not feature a prize, but instead will be a requirement for being featured in the Key 10th anniversary box set of games as posted here. Because not everyone has a collection of goodies to share or a feeling of pride, I have decided to change the rules slightly. Don't have anything to share? No worries!

Simply post in this thread what you would like if you could have a collection of any kind. Participants who have already entered the competition are allowed to post their own wishes as well, but you don't need to. Pictures help, so share as much as you are willing. Be honest, be true, and above all, be a weeb!

Entries for this part of the giveaway will close this coming weekend on Saturday (02/07) @ 11:59pm JST.

Good luck!

Infinity series collection would be nice... and e17 for xbox 360, though I'd need an xbox, and I also kidna need a 3ds and psp and psv becau... alright alright.

picshures:

UA6BwA7.jpg

jnUrHSX.jpg

nZEUq7u.jpg

O9ZM1MM.jpg

Also, any Tsugumi posters (wait, where would I be hanging them? maybe a bedspread or something? dakis?) and figs that don't look like shit (well that's pretty rare...) and uh I just kinda like Tsugumi okay? OKAY?

Aw7qNhU.jpg

Nc1ThN6.jpg

8km32PW.jpg

D3wPBZ1.jpg

okay.

Apart from that chiruchiru, grisaia, tsukihime, f/sn, maybe a LL!Honoka fig because her ganbattegenkiness is kinda cute and the chara design is decent? Or Kotori, she's also nice. Nico a shit

Since I don't own any Anime/Manga merchanise at the moment can I draw what I would like my collection to be like?

My artwork/drawing skills aren't that good but thats the only thing I can do.

Yes, that's fine. The list has been updated until this point. Remember the cut off this weekend.

Made the decision to get in on the Key Anniversary Box giveaway, so I'm postin' some weeb stuff.

Manga and VNs

ssWOBz8.jpg

Anime, Figures, and some other things

JSXduu9.jpg

Then I wanted to do something different, so I took some pictures with the 3DS camera because I'm a dork.

Man, the 3DS camera is terrible.

pRNgy7u.jpgtWEwMaD.jpg