I'm Proud to Be a Weeb!

OriginalRen

Here's a small part of my collection that I could fit in a single picture. I picked some out that showed my hobbies, favorite shows/games, or just anime/visual novel related stuff that makes me a weeb xD.

fG25lft.jpg

You actually bought School Days? And I thought I was a masochist...

You actually bought School Days? And I thought I was a masochist...

I bought it because I enjoyed the anime (I like dark stories xD..)  Kind of wanted to see other possible endings for it.

I didn't realize how.. bad it was, until I played it.

:facepalm: at hentai scenes. skiip!

oh well.

Here's a small part of my collection that I could fit in a single picture. I picked some out that showed my hobbies, favorite shows/games, or just anime/visual novel related stuff that makes me a weeb xD.

fG25lft.jpg

I don't care about anything in this picture... except the Girl Friends manga. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacurses

fG25lft.jpg

:michiru:  ....... Chiaki Nanami ....... School days hq (1 hit),Saya no Uta (1 hit) ,kara no shoujo (1 hit),persona 3&4 (2 hit),artonelico (1 hit) ,Danganronpa 1&2 (3 hit) , Fatal Frame 4 (3 hit) , Tear to Tiara 2 (3 hit)   d3CMB.gif

I6Yos.gif

very nice collection ,

i so jelly jelly very jelly.

fG25lft.jpg

A Girlfriends manga? AAAAAHAHAAUWHAUF83UREAJFNKA389FJ I WANNA SCREAM THAT'S SO PRETTY HOLY SHIT ;-----------;

Here's about a third of my weeb shit. I don't have the rest here.

I put the Girl Friends manga well into display since it seemed like it would make some people envious :illya:

tWWCi7n.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

You even got Tsukihime, dude. I'm so fucking envious. ;-----------;

Here's about a third of my weeb shit. I don't have the rest here.

I put the Girl Friends manga well into display since it seemed like it would make some people envious :illya:

tWWCi7n.jpg

What is the Katawa Shoujo case and where did you get it!? 0.0 (also seconded on Tsukihime). I'm jealous of youuuuu. Also I need to read Bakuman *makes note to self*

What is the Katawa Shoujo case and where did you get it!? 0.0 (also seconded on Tsukihime). I'm jealous of youuuuu. Also I need to read Bakuman *makes note to self*

Katawa Shoujo was translated in French by a team/association that sold hard copies of it at a convention :3

I also got the whole Tsukihime manga and the Tsukihime anime DVDs (yes I even bought that), although they're not on the picture :wahaha:

These are the cases that I use: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/

Uuuh.. a little on the expensive side (though i checked the other cabinets in Ikea's list and they're all more expensive..)

Are there any smaller/cheaper ones?

I don't have THAT many figures that i'd need such a big display at the moment at least.

Edit: After browing Ikea some more I found some that might be relevant to me, thanks for the reference~