I'm Proud to Be a Weeb!

OriginalRen

Welcome to the "I'm Proud to Be a Weeb" Task!

0WLMrpE.png

Congratulations Fuwanovel, you now know what I look like, and finally understand what my hobby means to me. That being said, let's kick off the new year right with another giveaway!

What does being a visual novel/anime/Japanese culture enthusiast mean to you? Are you ashamed of your hobby or proud to shout it loud from the rooftops? The rules for entering this giveaway are simple: follow the instructions listed below and I'll add you to a list of participants in a random drawing for some (as always) awesome prizes.

• Showcase your hobby as a visual novel/anime/Japanese culture enthusiast by creating an artistic work for the entire community to see. While you don't need to take a selfie like I did, feel free to showcase your collection of goods (if you have any) or create a work that defines what your hobby means to you
  • All entries should be SFW, but can be whatever you'd like, whether a picture, a drawing, or even a video
  • If you want to give us a short description with your work, feel free, however it is not a requirement to be featured in the giveaway
  • Once you have created your entry, simply post it in this thread and I'll add you to the list of participants for the random drawing

Questions? If so, go ahead and ask in this thread and I'll answer them as best I can. Feel free to send me a PM as well if you don't feel like asking in front of others.

And with that, best of luck, and have fun everyone!

Edit: If you do not own a collection, please post something you wish you owned or feel represents you as a weeb.

List of Participants:

1. Flutterz

2. LinovaA

3. solidbatman

4. SoulJustIn

5. Asonn

6. GetterEmperor

7. suikashoujo

8. astro

9. Monmon

10. Cyrillej1

11. ryouuuuu

12. Nosebleed

13. Andreas

14. Down

15. Macaron

16. Ryechu

17. Ezeefreak

18. Miulei

19. Kanpachi

20. Zakamutt

21. CLuBlioN

22. The Major

23. Eclipsed

24. Tyrael

25. TehRealOne

26. Vocoka

YbDxuDV.jpg

I have no artsy talents outside of writing, so I will just show what I have. 

I moved everything that was movable out onto my kitchen table. I originally tried to get it to look symmetrical.. but then I said screw it and told Death The Kid to eat his heart out.

A full setup! I like.

ROFL. That picture, holy shit. Can we have a new emoticon with Ren's face?

As for questions: When is the deadline? I can make something from what I have currently, but I'd rather show everything I got since that's the idea.

I didn't even see this message, sorry. No deadline at the moment. Sometime next week I will decide based on participation and such.

Fuck resizing images. We go hard. 

Also, don't mind the mess. And poor organization. I've more than run out of shelf space as this point. I've got crap just piled in the closet.

ZMxDbr0.jpg

rA5eNiH.jpg

u0LrJFr.jpg

VZSAGpA.jpg

WRPArdC.jpg

ECALoGt.jpg

I guess its less weeb and more shit ton of games. 

The weeb is strong in you. I love the Batman cup.

I went back and forth on whether I wanted to do this or not, but...

...Why not go for it? 

zCx4FwP.jpg?2This picture was actually taken this past Halloween, the day when I went to school in an Evangelion cosplay before going to anime club afterwards (I'm the president).

If that sentence doesn't make me a weeb, then I don't really know what does.

As a bonus, here's a picture of my collection. Because even though the picture above is my OFFICIAL entry, I can never resist showing pictures of all the manga I've accumulated over the years.

CgPzOjw.jpg?1

...Why not go for it? 

zCx4FwP.jpg?2This picture was actually taken this past Halloween, the day when I went to school in an Evangelion cosplay before going to anime club afterwards (I'm the president).

As a bonus, here's a picture of my collection. Because even though the picture above is my OFFICIAL entry, I can never resist showing pictures of all the manga I've accumulated over the years.

CgPzOjw.jpg?1

Proud to be a weeb! Awesome job, and nicely done. This is what I was looking for!

As for the rest of you, awesome stuff, and keep it coming!

Despite what i said and after seein marvelous pic of others collections i think i`m gonna join this.

U r not weeb nuff till u have daughter that showing her pocky sticks

69c551b9a5.jpg

And Some of my Collections

f43c408ec1.jpg

22aaefa6c3.jpg

dbf79926c7.jpg

A special poster that signatured by Yuko Miyamura's

18d31a9c72.jpg

And for the closing...a hug from my Daughter, Mai

1a11f924f8.jpg

Am i weeb nuff?

P.S i`m gonna edit for my pic(maybe) with my dakimakura.

...Why not go for it? 

CgPzOjw.jpg?1

Remind me to like this post as soon as I have upboats available again.  :wafuu: